[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /Fit/ working out and being healthy betrayed me for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: carry-that-feel.jpg (278 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
carry-that-feel.jpg
278 KB, 1383x1600
Well /Fit/ working out and being healthy betrayed me for the first time in my life over this weekend.

>Qt girl I've been talking to comes to stay a night at my place after we went to a concert in another city with other friends
>2 other friends stayed at my place as well just 3rd and 4th wheeling
>We are all figuring out where to sleep so 2 other friends hop in my bed and the QT jumps in my bed too
>She pats the open space on the bed next to her for me to cllimb in the bed too (It's a pretty big bed)
>finally the promised land
>squeeze into the space but my shoulders are wide enough they are protruding into her and even off the bed
>"Anon, your shoulders are too big! And your arms are like the size of my body! I guess your sleeping on the floor tee hee"
>sleep on the fucking carpet and wake up with a pulled back trying to keep my whimpers of sadness quiet and in my head

W-was she mirin /Fit/? I shouldn't lift for grills right?
>>
File: life is suffering.png (376 KB, 470x633) Image search: [Google]
life is suffering.png
376 KB, 470x633
>>36645309
Please tell me this isn't real
>>
>>36645309

>Letting two faggots cockblock you and sleep in your bed instead of just making them sleep in the other room.
>>
>>36645309
I cant believe people like you are real. I just cant.
>>
File: 1268892419588.png (121 KB, 283x343) Image search: [Google]
1268892419588.png
121 KB, 283x343
>>36645325
>>36645398
The things I would give for me to be able to say I was making this shit up....
>>
>>36645417
"Oh well, I guess you'll have to sleep on top of me!"

Instant cuddling with QT. That's all you had to say anon
>>
>>36645309
I'm sorry for your.. loss? No really, i am.
Why didn't you just say "I think you'll pull through", or anything equally timid-assertive?
>>
I would have told the guys to leave my room. In reality none of my freinds would even think of being in my room if a girl has decided to sleep there because my friends aren't cockblocking assholes.
>>
>>36645417
Dude...
Dude...
1: Tell the other pillocs to bugger off.
or 2: Tell the other pillocs to bugger off.

It's your bed, you get priority to it if there's not enough bedspace. IF there wasn't a girl involved, maybe you could take the bullet, but you let them cockblock you. Also, get some new friends, why would they do that?
>>
File: cSuRs3P.jpg (84 KB, 556x332) Image search: [Google]
cSuRs3P.jpg
84 KB, 556x332
>>36646317
>>36646303
For clarification, the other 2 people were a guy/girl couple and the QT's friends. I only met the QT recently.

Am I really the Beta in this situation though? I thought the QT would appreciate me being polite enough to sleep on the floor and fuck up my back
>>
Polite doesnt get the girl, it makes you a pussy.
>>
>>36647086

nah made you look like a bitch
>>
Why sleep, id just marathon league or watch a few bigger by the day episodes til they leave.

Also, you could have snuggled or some shit. Come on dude.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.