[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i going to make it? Currently at 73kg, 180cm, i can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: thank-mr-skelton.jpg (276 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
thank-mr-skelton.jpg
276 KB, 1080x1776
Am i going to make it?

Currently at 73kg, 180cm, i can't gain a fucking pound.
I eat like a motherfucker and take protein/creatine shakes, still no growth in my arms.
I do arms twice a week, how do i force them to grow thicker if nothing seems to work?
>>
>>36644861
Better hit the machines champ, isolate yourself some biceps, curls some dumbbells and shit, its the only way to grow your arms.
>>
>>36644861
>i can't gain a fucking pound
>I eat like a motherfucker

No you don't.
>>
Post what you eat on an 'average' day
>>
>>36644861
>take protein/creatine shakes

don't do this!!!

how long have you been working out? you cant grow over night or take powdered jew to do so. i gained 20LBS in a year natural. i learned a very hard lesson with fat burner pills.
>>
>>36644899
Jesus christ these dyels and their advice
>>
>>36644861
Read the sticky. the human body is a machine, it takes whatever you give it as input and give a specific output. It works the same (with some very small variance) across all 7 billion current models.
The FAQ will teach you how to eat. eat that way. The FAQ will teach you how to exercise. exercise that way. The FAQ will teach you how to sleep. sleep that way.
This isn't rocket science, kids. Every day we see the exact same threads. You have had a hard time gaining weight your whole life. so have most of us. You aren't special. Learn the basics, put them into practice. Become not-tiny. You can do it OP.
>>
File: IMG_20160315_093341.jpg (542 KB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160315_093341.jpg
542 KB, 1564x1564
>>36644861
You will brother, we all will. Took me 4 years to get to where I am. Heavy compound lifts really help me put on size so start looking into that man. Just keep pushing
>>
>>36644861
Are you getting stronger? Have you tried increasing the loads?
>>
>>36645001
>just started lifting
>my arms look like the ones on the left

thanks for giving me hope brah
>>
>>36645034
There is hope for all! Just don't give up. I could have accomplished so much more in four years but I'd get discouraged and stop here and there. Don't quit, Do what I did in half the time and make me work harder. Be my inspiration and your own brah. God speed senpai
>>
>>36644861
Here's the routine and diet.

MON: Chest Triceps
TUE: /
WED: Back Biceps
THU: Legs (every other week)
FRI: Shoulders, Traps, Biceps, Triceps

Breakfast:
A: bowl of oatmeal and cornflakes, some honey or yoghurt, milk
B: eggs and some cooked meat, corn, milk
C: canned tuna, eggs, toast, milk
(i do one of these three)

Lunch:
0,5kg of meat (usually chicken or pork)
1kg of potatoes, rice or macaroni
I add a bunch of stuff like cheese, mushrooms, carrots,...

Dinner:
usually lunch leftovers, a bit smaller portion than lunch (i always cook in bulk so i prepare a few kilograms of everything.

I eat snacks throughout the day, usually twice between every meal (apples, bananas, peanut butter, all sorts of nuts, cheese, raisins, dates,...).

I don't know what i'm doing wrong, maybe should change the routine? I barely gained a kilogram in 6 months...
>>
>>36645135
Actually track your calories and Eat more maybe?
>>
>>36645179
>>36645135
Not to mention your routine also sucks

Read the sticky
>>
>>36645135
what the fuck you eat a kilo and a half food for lunch? Have you actually measured this or do you just think this? Start ACTUALLY counting your calories

Also your routine is full retard
>>
>>36645011
I increase the weight by a kilo or two every week, but i think i'm starting to stagnate now.

>>36645179
I don't track my calories, i just try to eat as much as i can, it's really hard to stuff any more food in there.

>>36645195
What routine should i do then? I had a trainer write this routine for me, i do 4 compounds and a couple of isolation on the end of the workout, all 4 sets of 10.
Is PPL or Full Body any better for gaining mass?
>>
>>36645135
What do you mean leftovers? Do you eat the whole thing or just few bits and call the rest leftovers???
>>
>>36645135
This is barely 1700 cals you fucking retard. You didn't read the sticky. Get a fucking real routine fag. Jfc Anyone on ss passed your weak ass on this first month
>>
>>36645240
>>36645252

Like i said, i eat 0,5kg of meat and 1kg of potatoes/rice/macaroni.
But i cook a couple kg of each so i have food prepared for a few meals in advance, usually around 2kg meat for 2 days.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 598x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 598x452
Hi! Nice to meet you! Welcome to /fit/!

READ the MOTHERFUCKING STICKY
>>
>>36645311
>>36645332
>>
Do SS on a slight Bulk, do Dips on one day, Chinups the other
>>
>>36645251
Start tracking your calories or just accept that you will never make it, clearly what your doing now isn't working, and yes ppl or full body is hell of a lot better
>>
>>36645135
What exercises are you doing though? And I think you should do legs every week not every other. Heavy squat will give you a better base and core to help you pick up heavier weight with your arms.
>>
>>36644861
Try eating denser foods and actually count your calories. If you're still not gaining weight, eat more. Your stomach should adapt to large quantities of food after a while.
>>
>>36645135
>Chest Triceps
Barbell Flat Bench Press
Dumbbell Flat Bench Press
Dumbbell Flat Bench Pullover
Pulley Machine Crossover
Machine Front Press
EZ Bar Skullcrushers
Overhead Dumbbell Triceps Press
Pulley Cable Triceps Press

>Back Biceps
Deadlfift
Bent Over Row
PulleyMachine Pulldown
Pulley Machine Row
Scott Machine EZ Bar Curl
Dumbbell Alternating Biceps Curl
Pulley Cable Biceps Curl

>Legs
Squats
Machine Leg Press
Machine Leg Extension
Machine Calf Raise
Barbell Lunges

>Shoulders, Traps, Arms
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Pulley Cable Upright Row
Machine Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Shrugs
after that i do bi and tri workouts as long as i can
>>
>>36645001
This took you 4 years?!

What did you do in those 4 years man..

That progress is doable in 1 (I've done it myself).
>>
>>36645498
That routine might be good for someone on gear
>>
>eat like a motherfucker

NO you don't! How many fucking times is this classic scenario going to take place before it stops? Always the skinny guy, claims he "eats so fucking much" but fails to understands that your standard of "fucking much" is next to fucking nothing if you want to GROW!
You don't have any fucking magic metabolism that burns 5x more than anyone else.
THE BODY IS A MACHINE - IF YOU INPUT VALUE X YOU WILL GET RESULT Z, IF YOU INPUT VALUE X+ YOU WILL GET RESULT Z+.

tl;dr = EAT MOOOOORE and do compound workouts, Squats and shit y'know. Fuck the damn machines.
PLUS tip = Stop thinking and counting like some asberger DYEL. Fuck the numbers. LEAVE your EGO AT THE DOOR! EGO HAS NO PLACE IN THE GREAT IRON HALLS!
Eat til you are full, then eat more.
Train until you can't train anymore and don't sit there counting like 'Yea fuck yea I did 6 reps today hurdur' listen to your fucking body instead holy shit.

SOURCES- was massive DYEL 5 years ago.
>>
Try progressive overload and actually eating like the bullshit sample day you posted every day instead of every couple of days. You're full of shit if you say you've been eating like that daily for 6 months without putting on more than a kg.
>>
1) Target muscle groups more than twice a week, your routine for workout days is good, but the times per week sucks.
2)Eat more, looks like your going below TDEE, get more protein in.
3)ROID
>>
>>36645518
Fuckin lazy man, two deaths in the family, major injury, but all just empty excuses.
>>
>>36645693
So should i stay with my current routine or switch? A couple of guys said that i should to Starting Strenght and i really don't know what routine i should go with now....
>>
Weighted Chinups, Weighted Dips, and Bench.

Eat more, drink your calories. Add Olive oil to your milk, drink 6+ glasses a day.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.