[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey anons, i'm completely out of motivation for the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1458946768375.jpg (11 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458946768375.jpg
11 KB, 326x326
hey anons, i'm completely out of motivation for the gym today. Try your best ways to motivate me.
Random pic
>>
I hear some qt Asian grills are going to be at your gym today
>>
If I see that damn cat one more time.
>>
Fuck off. Don't want gains then don't get gains, and quit posting on /fit/
>>
Don't go anon. I sure don't care. Nobody else does either. Think of all the people there who will only think of ways to undermine you or make a joke out of you. In fact, you might as well not even go outside. I wouldn't if it weren't for the gym, and I even feel like throwing up after I go to the gym simply because of all the people there. Just take a day off and relax. It'll feel nice.
>>
File: Tom.png (21 KB, 202x322) Image search: [Google]
Tom.png
21 KB, 202x322
>>36644582
>>
>>36644549

It's not about motivation, it's about discipline, faggot.
>>
If you can't motivate or discipline yourself enough to go and lift, you're never gonna make it. The only person that can make you improve is you. Now man the fuck up and go lift weights or get the fuck off this board, faggot.
>>
>>36644574
underrated
>>
File: 1452305315844.jpg (148 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1452305315844.jpg
148 KB, 1280x800
>>36644586
>>36644599
>>36644674
>>36644756
I remember when /fit/ was homo no homo and always had each others backs. come on, brehs. we all gotta make it.

just go to the gym, but do whatever sounds fun today. do some lighter bench or diddlylifts, maybe the weight you started out on. go have fun

>inb4 "might as well not go if you aren't going to stick to your routine" or "no discipline"

fitness is more about consistency than it is about intensity. don't lose the intensity, but if the thought of the hard work is holding you back from enjoying your workout for a few days, it's more important to keep going every day and recover the intensity/motivation over time. you got this, breh. we'll all make it. headed to the gym myself now.
>>
>>36644890
That was the best advice i've read, thank you!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.