[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What pants should i buy to not wreck them in 4 months, or should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: t-thanks fit.png (886 KB, 837x509) Image search: [Google]
t-thanks fit.png
886 KB, 837x509
What pants should i buy to not wreck them in 4 months, or should i walk like John Wayne?
>>
>>36643917

1. wear jeans that fit
2. wash jeans
3.take jeans of now and again
4.Don't be over weight
>>
That's why im starting a mini cut so I can walk normally again, the amount of pain im in after a 30min walk is excruciating
>>
I feel your pain OP.

I have footballers thighs (love my thighs, everyone mirin my thighs) but I go through trousers like hot dinners because they're so big they rub together.
>>
#onlyfattyproblems
>>
>>36644067
pretty much this. Levi's stretching and ripping in that position happen only to morbidly obese individuals (like, people having a 32 in waist and then getting a 38~42). Even if you squat 24/7 on dildos made with oats, there's no way that 4 months changes due to gym training can lead to that. And changes won't trigger that kind of damage. No way.

t. lifter and Levi's store worker
>>
>>36643917
Buy raw denim.
>>
>>36644171
My jeans did this while i was 6 ft 140 pound skeleton and i didnt even lift
>>
1. You're too fat
2. Your toxic farts are compromising thread/fabric integrity near the asshole
>>
>>36643917
get proper work pants
i have a pair of hard yakka work pants that have lasted me years
i skate home down a giant fuckin hill and fall off onto my ass sometimes
the ass of the jeans is barely worn

any high quality work pants will do you
you may not look all that 'fashionable', but honestly who gives a fuck
extra pockets are handy too
>>
>>36643940

I actually think you can destroy them by washing too much.
>>
File: 1340196686-52818400.png (543 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1340196686-52818400.png
543 KB, 600x600
>>36643917
apparently Levis 508 is wide around the hips. I suppose this might interest some of you. I personally wear them on daily basis for that reason.
>>
I heard that you shouldn't wash jeans in the washing machine, just wipe off any stains. That was to preserve color though, no idea about the durability
>>
>>36643917
Dickies or Levis 559s

>tfw my favorite 501s are starting to rip at the same part as OP.
>>
>>36644171
I've got average legs and this happens to all pants I wear.
Cargos, dress pants, levi, parasuco, tommy hilfinger, any other brand.

And I buy pants that fit my waist, slim fit, relax fit, straight cut, I always end like OP after a couple of months.
>>
>>36643940
I wash my jeans once every 2 months. A little over a year old and the only holes in them are from burns. The only thing that matters is the fit
>>
>>36643917

I used to destroy pants in that exact same way when I was wearing Levis 501, but ever since I started wearing 511, nothing like that has happened.
So try a different cut.
>>
File: 1452718977649.jpg (108 KB, 1109x677) Image search: [Google]
1452718977649.jpg
108 KB, 1109x677
>>36646372

I have the same problem as the OP and many others here.

And sure this 'wide style' pair of pants might hold up better but they wont show the my awesome ass curves and hefty dick and balls bulge up front. And I need my ass curve and budge for the ladies.
>>
I remember when jeans were made of actual denim, not blue coloured bangladeshi cotton.
Jeans tear far too easily now, and are no longer heavy duty workwear, they're a fashion item (always have been, but now they are made solely for that purpose) and can't hold up to much abuse.

I just wear shorts around the house now, as I realised it was how I was sitting at home that was wrecking my jeans, and I don't mind replacing cheap shorts.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.