[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Habits!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Post your current morning routine.

Post what you know should be your morning routine.
>>
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then, I apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>36643786
you couldn't even afford his brand of moisturizer
>>
>Watch my diet: lots of protein, lots of veg, fewer carbs
> Lift weights every other day
> Study about 2/3 hours a day
> Meditate/mindfulness half an hour a day
> Work on my art and writings about 2/3 hours a day

Couple of off days a week, but I don't go crazy.
>>
>>36643838
Why did you feel the need to project that hard? Btw, a moisturizer of that caliber is only about £40 for a month or so supply. Easily affordable, my friend.
>>
>20 pages of whatever book im working on while drinking a liter of water with a small amount of sea salt
>Pushup,L-pullup and kettle bell circuit to get blood moving
>Scottish shower
>>
>>36643786
You're kidding right?
>>
>>36644001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjKNbfA64EE
>>
>>36643962
been meaning to add some yoga poses
>>
>>36643771
>hate myself
>feel sad
>try to masturbate to numb the feelings
>get even sadder midway because no gf
>think about reasons to live
>think about my 1 rep max
>plan suicide
>think about what lifts i will do tomorrow\today to numb the feelings
>get out of bed
>wash my face and brush my teeth
>think about food
>think about something funny i could post in that thread on fit ages ago
>remember that argument i lost on fit, get embarassed
>get sad
>plan suicide
>eat
>count amount of macros i just consumed
>cool, gains, squats&oats!
>happy again
>take a shit and take a shower
>decide what i gonna wear today what is not very dirty or old or torn and still fits
>realize that sadness gonna kick in again soon
>quickly run to the mirror and grab some clothes
>start to flex and look at myself in favorite clothes so i feel better
>it doesnt really works, but i pretend it does
>i take my headphones, my keys and think about what i need to do today at work\school\etc
>go to the doors
>take a deep breath
>brace myself and go face the world
>>
>>36644310
Didn't read lol

>>>/soc/ or kill yourself.
>>
>>36644341
Y-you too
>>
>>36644167

I can give you a solid beginner routine I started with:

>Sun salutation to warm up
>Cobra pose
>Locust pose
>Bow pose
>Wind-relieving pose
>Seated head to knee pose
>Triangle pose
>Head to knee forward bend
>Standing backbend pose
>Corpse pose to cool down
>>
>>36643771
I know that it's motivational and shit, but you are not what you do. You are not you work, nor your habits. Repeated strains will train you, both in the physic and in the brain, but you're not that strain. What that strain will forge is like a 0.001% of you as a person. More than 50% is your childhood, your past relationship in infancy with others in your family and with others. A good 40% is how did you choose to relate yourself in your teen ages. The remaining ~10% is how you twist your self-perception in adult age.
You could change habits you didn't believe you'd be able to (e.g.: gaining mass, sticking to a routing, quitting smoking, getting a degree, be faithful, moving to another country, learning a new language), but you'll barely change yourself.

>>36643786
I did all that (minus the honey almond, too gay for me, and the eye balm). Now I just use cold water + castile soap, talcum and organic no-chems shampoo. Still using an aftershave lotion with no alcohol plus a sunscreen filter.
>>
>>36643771
>wake up 8a
>coffee
>shitpost
>go on an hour walk
>more coffee shitpost
>eat around 1230p
>go to class/work/gym
>>
>>36644490
I disagree. Your habits shape your life. I had a pretty fucked up childhood and I recognize that it will be a part of me but i'm not going to fall victim to my circumstance and let it shape my life. You are the sum of your habits - Aristotle
>>
>>36644490
I agree with your percentages but you can always change yourself with a successful psychotherapy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.