[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slippery slope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: desperation.jpg (7 KB, 188x239) Image search: [Google]
desperation.jpg
7 KB, 188x239
Fucking hell /fit/...

I was doing good... real good...

Three months of eating right and exercising. Lost almost 15kg. But yesterday it happened. I was bored, had nothing to do, and I was weak. I went to the grocery store, bought a bag of candy and a pint of B&J. I ate it all. Total damages: 3500kcal over my daily intake.

I have felt like shit this whole day. I won't fucking give up. Already tweaked my diet for the next week, so that the damage will be undone by next Monday. FUCK.

Have you had any major slip-ups recently, /fit/?
>>
Better than me OP, woman I liked used me for sex left me heart broken. Haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks and been overeating ~1000 cals a day.
>>
Yeah I fucked your mom when I promised myself I wouldn't anymore
>>
>>36643247
No big deal. Just don't do it too often. I went over by 2,000 a few days ago. I ate a whole large pizza and a bunch of chocolate chip cookies....
>>
>>36643247
Had chinese food last night because I fell asleep after my workout instead of going to buy chicken breasts.

Feelsbadman. Today I am eating only 1059 calories to undo the damage.. So far all I have eaten is a pack of biltong and a pint of milk... And all I have left to eat is chicken breats and a protein shake. That me for the entire day...

The hunger I experience today is enough to put me off cheating again.
>>
>>36643247
grow some balls you faggot
>>
>>36643247
Are you a girl or autistic?

Rome wasn't built in one day and you won't get fat in one day. Just continue your diet.
>>
>>36643247
How the fuck does that equal 3500kcal? DId you buy like 2 pounds of candy.
>>
>>36643373
They sell super bags of skittles that are around 3000 calories. It's disgusting.
>>
File: 1433732456402.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1433732456402.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>36643287
>woman I liked used me for sex

DELET THS
>>
>>36643373
>a pint of B&J
>>
>>36643247

You didn't gain the 15 kilos back in one day right?

Stop whining.
>>
>>36643247
So you cashed in on less than 1/30th of your progress. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back to it. Hopefully you got it out of your system at least.

I ate 2 large dominos pizzas day before last after cutting since Feb. 10th. No shame. No regrets.
>>
>>36643373
a pint of B&J is like 1200 calories
>>
File: 1457699234495.jpg (69 KB, 896x352) Image search: [Google]
1457699234495.jpg
69 KB, 896x352
>>36643247
Yes. Anyone else find that the hardest moment the day after you binge/cheat? I literally feel like my body craves to cheat again...even moreso than the original cheat. I guess this is why "getting back on the horse" is the most important if you cheat.

To answer your question OP, I recently slipped up bad. Amazon had Reese's cups dirt cheap ($8 for 7 pounds of it) so I caved and bought it. I already ate half of it :(
>>
>>36643247
I just fucked up yesterday my bro, 1000 kcal over daily intake.
Just finished two insane work shifts and had a major headache, my fat logic got me to overeat and I immediately regretted it.

Worst part is that I will have sugar cravings for a week.
>>
>>36643247
Holy fuck, 3500kcal over daily? I mean I guess you're a big guy but I wouldn't even be able to eat 3500kcal in one day without puking.

I'm having a medium-sized slip-up right now. Cutting, ran out of ECA stackers yesterday, the come-down from them was worse than I thought. Been irritable and cranky all day. Skipped my push day, went out to eat pizza or something cause I was hungry and felt like fuck it all. Ended up just getting a not-as-bad microwave dinner, however also bought two 3.5% beers and a small bag of cashews. On the bright side I did not have that pizza and I walked to the store. Feels ambivalent, not good but could have been worse. Your thread just made me feel a bit better I think. Back to routine tomorrow.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.