[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you really need all that flesh? I mean, think about what you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Fiches_30102012_017_846.jpg (27 KB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
Fiches_30102012_017_846.jpg
27 KB, 533x300
Do you really need all that flesh?
I mean, think about what you could have achieved instead of spending time pumping iron. Tens of hours during which you could have scored, enjoyed life and been happy.
>>
>he thinks getting laid will make him happy

Way to show yourself as a virgin OP
>>
>>36642479
I have less flesh than I would have if I didnt work out i.e. fat as fuck

since I work out, I can enjoy any kind of food I want without guilt and I get dopamine deposited in my brain naturally so I dont have to resort to drugs to be happy

> checkmate atheists
>>
>fit
>scored
>fit
>>
>>36642479
What if when lifting is one of the few times I'm happy?
>>
Am I the only one who thinks you're not very "alpha" if you spend all your time obsessing about "scoring" or getting laid?

It's not exactly a difficult feat to have sex.
>>
>>36642550
tell that to my penis asshole
> n-no homo
>>
>>36642479

I know you're a shitposter but what do people really get out of that extra hour out of their day not working out? Fuck all.
>>
>>36642573
DANK MEMES
>>
>>36642550
If you talk about it, you're not getting it.
>>
>>36642479
Nope.

Likewise, you don't need to live longer than 60 years.

You don't need to love yourself.

You don't need to look good in the mirror or be strong.

You can just choose to be a.... thing. It just want to be there or something.
>>
>>36642479
>tens of hours
I think you severely underestimate the amount of time in the gym there buddy
>>
File: 1444937526972.png (206 KB, 289x280) Image search: [Google]
1444937526972.png
206 KB, 289x280
>>36642550
>It's not exactly a difficult feat to have sex.
This is why it sucks so much when you've never gotten it
>>
>>36642479
>>36642550
It's not just about sex drive or the superficial things.

It literally makes you biologically healthy and happy. I'm extremely depressed and I know it would help me a lot if I started to do it, but the endless cycle of no motivation has a strong grip on me.
>>
>>36642787

Don't fucking look for it like a thirsty poongoblin. Just talk to girls like you would a friend and she'll open up those legs if she finds you the least bit attractive.
>>
>>36642479
But I am happy, every time I lift heavier I feel great, every time I see my pump I feel great, and seeing myself in the mirror compared to how shit I used to look makes me feel happy.

Lifting is time I enjoy, even more so when I lift with my bros and we talk about all kinds of shit in between sets.
>>
>>36643075
>friend
I didn't come here to feel.
>>
Because hedonism is wrong, but it's not like I can convince people like OP so whatever.
>>
Is it bad that I actually enjoy the gym? I honestly look forward to hitting a new PR and seeing how well I improved, almost jumped out of joy when I did 150 kg x5 squat especially since I started a year ago with the bar.

Yet whenever I speak to people the gym is just a necessary evil to meet their goals guess i'm just autismo.
>>
>>36644227
>Is it bad that I actually enjoy the gym?

It's how it should be. And it's those people that usually make it.
>>
>>36642479
Lifting makes me happy. It makes me feel relaxed, during and after. It gives me time to think. The endorphins are splendid. Seeing gains made makes me happy. Gradually respecting what I see in the mirror makes me content.
>>
>>36642492
Accurate.
>>
Sitting under the barbell at the start of a set of bench presses gets my heart pumping like a motherfucker. Maybe it's cringey but fitness and lifting are my interests and have been for a long time. Throwing weight around is what makes me happy. Also,

>tens of hours

I hope that was an attempt to be funny cause I kek'd hard
>>
>>36644227
No anon, the gym is the brightest part of my day. I see fitness as an enjoyable hobby to pursue not something that has to be done in order to not die. We're gonna make it senpai.
>>
>>36642479
You're posting on 4chan right now mate.

And assuming you don't lift you're wasting even more time here than most of the people on this board do (which is already considerable).

I also like that my first though seeing this thread was that it was a vegan troll.
>>
thanks to working out regularly, i'm the only one in my social circle who doesn't have fucked up knees from constant overextending your legs, or a fucked back because of poor lifting techniques.
i have better posture than 99% of all people i meet, and i frequently get compliments from strangers.
>>
>>36642479

>tens of hours

kek
>>
>>36645425
Lucky.

>tfw people tell you to stop looking so arrogant when you walk because you aren't hunched over like a fucking troll
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.