[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any fit/muscular men here who still have difficulty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 81726n.jpg (174 KB, 1031x709) Image search: [Google]
81726n.jpg
174 KB, 1031x709
Are there any fit/muscular men here who still have difficulty getting women ?

If yes, what do you still need to improve about yourself ?
>>
this has nothing to do with fitness you glue eating retard

fuck off back to your safe space over at tumblr with this cringe inducing shit faggot
>>
>>36642245
Asshole
>>
>>36642228

Most fit guys can prolly pull some hoes. But i assume they dont even try to do that
>>
>>36642228
"I only lift to get women"

I'm 12
>>
>>36642228
I have difficulty getting them away
>>
The only thing that can really literally stop you from getting women is if you have an ugly face. If you do, there's not much short of plastic surgery that will help you.

That being said, if you have a nice body and an at least average face, consider that women like a confident man. You don't have to walk around with some alpha swagger, trying to be a big man. That's dumb. You just need to be willing to talk to women you find attractive. You see a girl who's cute sitting by herself? Why not go say hi? Consider this: The worst that will happen is she won't reciprocate, in which case you walk away and go on with your life. The best case is that you find a companion you can spend the rest of your life with.

I still struggle with being confident enough to talk to the women I think are attractive. But I have managed to do it before and I have gotten dates out of it. So it's worth trying. Better than complaining about how women don't approach you when you sit indoors all day on a Thai ladyboy forum.
>>
Every single day we have this.
Every single day, we say "don't do it for girls".
Every single day some retard is mad because his 6 months of SS body isn't making him drown in pussy.
Become a decent and normally functioning human being. Then you can get girls.
>>
>>36642228
google GOODLOOKINGLOSER

Its literally a website/forum/youtube channel made for guys who are into self improvement but dont get laid. They have an excelent aproach anxiety program which im doing. Good results so far
>>
File: 1459779938831.jpg (544 KB, 1269x1226) Image search: [Google]
1459779938831.jpg
544 KB, 1269x1226
>>36642586
>companion you can spend the rest of your life with

This dense.
>>
>>36644554
>one pathetic man's story proves there is no such thing as love

Fuck off to r/theredpill underage
>>
>>36642228
my problem is i dont have any friends let alone know any women. if i had me a woman i wouldnt need any friends. what i want to improve is my confidence and not be a negative person.

i used to life spitting in my face that is why i;m so negative. the problem with my confidence is i'm scared of rejection. yeah i'v been rejected before and only had my heart broken once but i feel less of a man when rejected. makes me wonder if something is wrong with me. the last 2 women i asked out were white and they said no to me because i'm not. and the 3rd some spanish girl who was a gold digger. even tho my friends at the time warned me not to chase her i still went for it and she broke my heart cause she was cute much better then the last 2 girls for sure. she wanted nothing to do with me cause i didnt drive a nice car
>>
>>36642588
this whole board's content makes a lot more sense when you keep in mind that 75% of /fit/izens are /pol/ and /r9k/ crossposters under the age of 25
>>
>>36642228
You just need game, anon. It's that simple.
>>
>>36642228
I realized that most women don't care about their bodies, are very lazy and rather cover up themselves in make-up than try and live healthier and\or workout.
>If yes, what do you still need to improve about yourself
It can't be helped
I guess i can lower my standarts for occasionnal hook up, but i'd rather not.
>>
>>36642228
Literally every man on this board who has lifted longer than two years fits this description.
>>
>>36642287
this is why you are still a virgin
>>
File: 1451189483194.gif (3 MB, 206x206) Image search: [Google]
1451189483194.gif
3 MB, 206x206
>>36642245
y the aggresiv tone freind
>>
>>36642228
Probably crippling autism
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.