[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else experience Proctalgia fugax?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 4L_DR5PVSgR.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4L_DR5PVSgR.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
Fucking hurts like a son of a bitch. Basically a charlie horse in your ass. I'm having an attack right now as I type this that has been going on for like an hour. Fuck this shit!! Nothing I can do except wait it out. Only good thing is that this one started when I woke up, the worst is when they happen in the middle of the night while i'm trying to sleep.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proctalgia_fugax
>>
>>36641595
Just read up on it.
Damn that sounds harsh anon. Gods speed.
>>
>>36641760
Yeah it fucking sucks. I don't get it every day it comes and goes. Sometimes I go months without an attack. Idk what sets it off. The current one is finally subsiding. I did some binge drinking this weekend, so maybe that was a factor. But yeah i'm just laying here trying to keep my ass muscles as relaxed as possible.
>>
>>36641837
Could it possibly be due to you being dehydrated/ magnesium and potassium depleted from binge drinking? I know the last time I got REALLY fucked up I got cramps and spasms in my calf so bad it felt like it was torn.
>>
File: my_face_my_soul.jpg (112 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
my_face_my_soul.jpg
112 KB, 1060x404
It happens mildly to me every once in a while when i jizz breh. Maybe 1 out of every 10 times.
>>
>>36641853
Yeah i think i'm going to try taking a magnesium supplement. I should be getting enough potassium in my diet but i think my magnesium might be lower than optimal and yeah the drinking probably exaggerated the potassium and magnesium deficiency.
>>
>>36641874
Worth a shot. Anecdotally I've taken 100mg of Mag Citrate and a low cal Powerade before bed and it hasn't happened since. My your ass pain you no more breh.
>>
>>36641866
Yeah i've had jizzing set it off too. Like a couple weeks ago I jerked it after not jerking for a couple of days and I fell asleep post jizzing and then woke up like an hour later with in massive pain in my ass.
>>
File: 1458815978314.jpg (96 KB, 604x420) Image search: [Google]
1458815978314.jpg
96 KB, 604x420
>>36641903
It happens to me as I jizz. Lasts like thirty seconds and passes. Still annoying as shit knowing it'll happen.
>>
>>36641595
Hey there's a word for this? Yeah I get it too fucking sucks. Waking up at 3 am and feeling like I have to shit for an hour and then finally a little fart and then it's gone. I've found drinking water helps
>>
this is true pain: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precordial_catch_syndrome
>>
hmm i had this once
thanks for telling about this
>>
>>36641595
Anyone else sometimes get massive headaches when they cum? Happen to me every now and then
>>
>>36642279

most likely tension headache. will also bug you when squatting etc and blood pressure rises high tight neck and skull base muscles, go get that shit massaged. haven't had it for years any more.
>>
>>36642011
Middle of the night is the worst because it messes up your sleep and fucks the next day up for no good reason. It's like why did i even bother going to bed at a decent hour to wake up to this shit.
>>
File: 4L_JsVOHDaB.jpg (10 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
4L_JsVOHDaB.jpg
10 KB, 450x450
>>36642325
I get that too. I was getting this bad pressure on the top of my head and I thought it was my sinuses or some shit but i just recently started massaging my neck and it helps. It was fucking my shit up where it was hard to concentrate and think with all the pressure. But yea i think it was just muscle tension etc from my neck. Now i need to just invest in one of those "body massagers" that i can also use on a grill during a kinky bondage session where I make her beg for permission to cum while I have it on vibrating on her clit while simultaneously caning her feet and pulling close-pins off her nipples. 2 tools in one, make the investment more worth it. Massage my neck for me and kinky sex toy for her. Win win.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.