[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nipple cuts and gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tittays.jpg (15 KB, 480x288) Image search: [Google]
tittays.jpg
15 KB, 480x288
hey /fit/izens, anyone have the same problem as me? My nipples look like the ones in the left picture, only when its cold they look like on the right. This means that normally you can see my nips through my shirt, which makes it look like my chest gains are just lard tits.

Im sure its not gyno, i dont have hard lumps or sensitivity etc

Any specific exercise recommendations? Discuss tips and or experiences
>>
Bump for ehh.. research purposes or something.
>>
Wear an undershirt, tardass.
>>
>>36641160
This doesn't really aid the problem, just hides it.
>>
>>36641120
I have the same thing. Pecs look tight and shapely when I'm cold, but when I'm hot they turn into droopy gyno tits.
I've heard people get rid of it by getting lower body fat, so I'd keep that in mind. I had gyno when I was in middle school though. The hard lump kind, not a bunch of breast tissue. I still think they're kinda there, but I've never gone low enough in body fat to find out if it will go away.
But yeah, chances are you just need to cut.
>>
>>36641120
What's your bf%?
>>
My body type is the guys on the left. I've had gyno ever since puberty. Hoping my cut will take it away :(
>>
>>36641209
Yeah i had that too when i was like 12 or something
>>36641224
>>36641216
Guy on the left looks exactly like me. Dont know about bf percentage exactly tho, but im mostly fine with this percentage, always been sortof that way. Its just that the nipples seem to ruin the rest of the gainz cause it just makes everything seem like fat you know
>>
also ive heard some things about dairy having an effect too, something to do with hormones. anyone experience with the effects of cutting dairy?
>>
>>36641267

I drink a lot of milk and kinda look like the guy on the left

wouldn't surprise me if it had something to do with it
>>
you might have minor gyno, ive had my surgery done 2 weeks ago.

it used to be like that, sometimes huge puffy nipples, sometimes the smallest little fuckers the sad thing now is that i cant lift for 2 weeks after the surgery..

and yes diary and other products may increase estrogen levels with may lead to more gyno, just research on anti estrogen diets gl my friend
>>
Bump for same problem. You're not alone.
>>
>>36641255
Guy on the left is 20%+. It's nothing unusual to have some tits at that bf%. If you dropped down to like 12 or so you might realize it was just fat.
>>
>>36641345
how bad was it in your case? pics?
did you try any diets or special exercises?
in any case good for you and good luck with the recovery
>>36641355
Good to know. I just know that I could rock tight tshirts if it werent for the nips. I used to tape them off in school but stopped doing that once i realised you never know when you might need to take your shirt off
>>
File: IMG_20160316_214421.jpg (225 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_214421.jpg
225 KB, 1280x960
>>36641474
it didnt look super bad but after removing the doc said that it was bigger than they though, and theres no recovery once uve got it ur fucked, u can maybe try estrogen blockers or something

pic related is before
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.