[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So me and the boys were having a debate earlier about who is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: taylorlautner.jpg (435 KB, 1336x1764) Image search: [Google]
taylorlautner.jpg
435 KB, 1336x1764
So me and the boys were having a debate earlier about who is more attractive to women at a very instinctual level - a manlet celebrity, or a tall 6'2+ man. >>36629408

It got a lot of replies and I just wanted to open this discussion back up to prove to everyone that I am right. Women do not find manlets attractive - period end. Please take a look at pic related. If you are a manlet your existence is futile and you should consider mixing pennies with bleach inside a small enclosed space. There is no amount of gear that will fix your ephemeral stature.

I have a couple more pictures I'm going to dump that proves height is directly correlated to strength and intelligence. Thanks for reading.
>>
File: manletsBTFO.jpg (198 KB, 712x628) Image search: [Google]
manletsBTFO.jpg
198 KB, 712x628
>>
>>36640333

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2014-03-genetic-link-height-iq.html

>A team of researchers at Edinburgh University in Scotland has...discovered what they describe as a direct correlation between height and intelligence—taller people are smarter, they say.

http://www.cnet.com/news/short-people-may-be-short-on-brains-study-says/

>Short people may be short on brains

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/tall-people-smarter-short-people-article-1.1710484
>>
>>36640333
>proves height is directly correlated to strength and intelligence.

So you are under 4"? kek
>>
>>36640333
In this thread: Fucking insecure people who got nothing better to do.
>>
>>36640360
Yeah all the smart,powerful politicians and bankers
(for example the wonderful Obama and Erdogan) are tall unlike the manlets like Putin who is obviously neither intimidating nor smart!!!!
>>
File: manlet.jpg (49 KB, 750x731) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
49 KB, 750x731
>>36640333
just googled this fucker he is 1,74m according to wikipedia in rl he is probably 1,70m
>>
>>36640899
fuck off Lorna
>>
It all depends on what you define as manlet. The <6' manlet meme isn't going to work though. They'd have to be almost midget level for it to really be a difference. and if anyone is that insecure about height, chances are grills can't tell the difference between a 5'10" and a 6'.
>>
>>36640360
>muh small correlations
>>
>>36640998
>grills can't tell the difference between a 5'10" and a 6'
neither can I unless the two are standing right next to each other.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.