[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I achieve Cro Cop mode by doing Candito's 6 week program
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: b4181-crocop1.jpg (74 KB, 520x351) Image search: [Google]
b4181-crocop1.jpg
74 KB, 520x351
Can I achieve Cro Cop mode by doing Candito's 6 week program repeatedly and 2 hours of kickboxing 3 days a week? I am the same height as him and I have a similar bone structure.

Pic related. Cro Cop is the man on the right.
>>
you can try

also eat a shitload
>>
>>36640038

Tree trunk legs the size of Mirko's during his prime is purely genetic.
>>
>>36640038
Gear
>>
Here's better view of his physique.
>>
>>36640038
He was on gear for most of his carrer.
>>
>>36640115
Did he tell you that?
>>
>>36640125
Most pride fighters were on gear. It has been stated by several people on interviews and podcasts.
>>
>>36640125
> k-1/pride fighter
> not on gear
>>
>>36640188
Pride contracts actualy stated that the fighters would never be tested for steroids
>>
File: IMG_0954.jpg (23 KB, 239x255) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0954.jpg
23 KB, 239x255
>>36640188
>Croatian anti-terrorism police officer
>On gear
>>
Can any of you faggots fucking Google? http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/11/12/9725262/desperate-mirko-cro-cop-admits-to-using-growth-hormone-for-shoulder
>>
>>36640384
>implying people in the police and military don't use

cmon
>>
>>36640486
Hurr durr you guise how stupid are you??? This obviously means he was on gear in his prime!!!
>>
Pride fighters were encouraged to get on gear
>>
>>36640038
that was a really good fight, fedor is the best
>>
>>36640066
how so? his legs in that image in the OP?
>>
>>36641291
just check the best of pride for cro cop and you will see what tree trunks is he talking about.
>>
>>36640384
ha yeah. all cops are honest.

A1
C3
A1
B2
>>
what determines the weight class someone fights at - is it height mostly or a lot of it skeletal frame?
>>
>people thinking any athlete wasn't on gear
4chan is 18+ only board kiddos.
>>
>>36641692
weight.
>>
Cro cop was confirmed roids in Pride.
Everyone back then in pride was on Juice.
If you want to look like him in this pic then you have to juice and kick people in the Fucking head.
>>
>>36641692
Just weight. You can be 5'2" but if you're 265lbs then you're fighting Stephan Struve and Velasquez
>>
>>36640038
>Cockop
Fuck off, Serb.
>>
>>36644017
>Nicknamed Cro Cop
>Literally has the Croatian checkers on his trunks
>He must be Serbian!! Fucking Serb scum!!
>>
>>36643908
>Cro cop was confirmed roids in Pride.
Source please, and the fact that Pride encouraged roids doesn't confirm that Cro Cop used them.
>>
>>36644233
So Fucking naive.
I Googled "Mirko Cro Cop steroids"

And the very first result is him admitting to GH.

The second is about him being in trouble for a drug policy violation

The third is again himself talking about his own use.

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>36640038
Keep in mind any fighter who came out of Pride was on steroids. Look at cro-cop's body when he came to the UFC...he did not look like this/
>>
>>36640125
He was cought multitple times using hgh.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.