[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it hurt your ego a bit knowing that a girl like this could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7
File: r0OLLzv.jpg (61 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
r0OLLzv.jpg
61 KB, 960x640
Does it hurt your ego a bit knowing that a girl like this could beat you up with her bare hands, and there wouldn't be a thing your bench press or squat PR could do about it?
>>
Bump

This is a serious, legitimate question. I joined BJJ last year, and on my second class ever I got paired up with a chunky chick that was a blue belt 2 stripes and she tossed me around (6'0 190lbs) pretty damn easy. She got me in a choke and I had to tap, and I think she was going easy on me. It bothered the hell out of me, knowing that there are women out there that KNOW they could beat the hell out of the vast majority of you gym rats. So fast forward a year, I'm now a white belt 4 stripes, nearing my blue belt, and would be able to handle myself against majority of Jiu Jitsu chicks. My ego is bigger than ever and men don't look at me the same anyone. I find I get a lot more respect everywhere I go.
>>
>>36639753
shitty b8 m8
>>
>>36639808
>I've never done a fighting sport: the post
>>
>>36639797
no it is not a legitimate question
you just assume that we will fight her with all them bjj rules and regulations
which we wont
>>
Nah.

But then again I'm a 5'10 130 skelly and am accustomed to the implications.

Also, I've always been athletic and am comfortable knowing I can throw a ball, a lance, a punch and a kick better than any girl who can out-hug me.
>>
>>36639817
i am this guy >>36639829
and i do mma and bjj as a part of it
better get to asp, martial arts threads go there and since the wwe fags took over, they will be glad to discuss even this shitty topic op
>>
>>36639829
>b-but if there are no rules I would beat anyone in bjj!! because its not like bjj athletes don't know how to fight with no rules but only better and more accurately!
>>
it turns me on
>>
>>36639848
>le I do mma meme

>inb4 no photo and timestamp with your gloves/gear to prove it

>inb4 you start making excuses 'I'm at work' or 'nah I'm too tired'

>inb4 you leave this thread and stop replying
>>
>>36639864
lol fucking rekt and shut him up good
>>
>>36639851
>bjj master rushes and tries to take me down
>I deadlift him by the waist and spike him
>his neck doesn't break but is dazed
>next rushes me again and tries to pull guard
>I headbut him and as he flinches back begin to curb stomp his face
>bloody mess but manages to grab one of my legs pulling me down
>I punch him in the balls then begin elbowing his testicles mashing them to bloody popped pimple consistency
>"muh b-b-bjj no rules fight"

Kek.
>>
>>36639851
yes sure they got me m8
totally forgot all the striking and wrestling that they teach during bjj beginner course
>>36639864
>>36639886
are you aware that you can see the number of original posters in this thread?
you should have waited for more responses before initiating samefag mode
>>
>>36639753
I've sparred with some females before. It's a lot easier for them to smother your face with their tits than it is for guys.
>>
>>36639864
ah, the old 'photo with timestamp' trick.

always filters out the e-staters and sends them running
>>
>>36639925
When is the part where you wake up asking what happened only to find you've been out cold for the past 7 minutes and you soiled yourself?
>>
>>36639938
and no photo with timestamp

and you didn't even have the dignity to make an excuse, just blatantly ignore it like the beta weakling like you are.
>>
>>36639753
I hste losing in general, so yes. But if she had many years of experience then not so much
>>
>>36639961
When BJJ master's wife sees how I just curb stomped her bitch husband, takes me to de bar, ruffies my drink and rides my dick to acquire my superior genetic material.

U mad?
>>
I've rolled with a few chicks of varying levels and builds. Unless they significantly outskill me it just feels unfair even without using strength.

I'm certainly not saying I could take gabi garcia but an average 3-4 session a week chick is pretty unlikely to tap a /fit/ guy legitimately defending
>>
Massive insecurity and overcompensation: The thread.
>>
File: 1357839603390.jpg (38 KB, 490x733) Image search: [Google]
1357839603390.jpg
38 KB, 490x733
>>36639942
kek, would love it if someone did that to me
>>
>>36640057

This. Every once in a while, a few chicks bleed over from kickboxing into our MMA classes. They stay for exactly one session, gets thrown around like ragdolls and are never seen again.

Yes, her striking is better. And then someone introduces her to the business end of a takedown and it's all ogre for the female.
>>
>>36640067
It's fun the first few fights but I only fought with a pool of 4 women and 7 guys and eventually you get frustrated when you fall to something so simple. It's all sparring though but two of the girls would crank the fuck of my neck. One was a 6'6 amazon bulldyke whose gf would always talk shit from the bench
>>
Women do not make good fighters. They do not have the strength of body, will or character to make good fighters.

The average untrained man of the street will destroy any woman with years of martial arts training 9 times out of 10.
>>
>>36639797
This isnt a question its just an ego boost
>>
>>36639753
>a girl weighing half of what i do could 'beat me up with her bare hands'

sure, if i was literally crippled already. the average girl who does martial arts is simply not strong enough to dominate a guy who isn't skinnyfat, regardless of the leverages involved.
>>
>>36639753
Jokes on her, femdom is my fetish
>>
>>36640347
You get those stats off the internet?
>>
File: elektra_sais-1400x1000.jpg (230 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
elektra_sais-1400x1000.jpg
230 KB, 1400x1000
>>36640294
>tfw watching Daredevil and this stick insect is sending grown men flying in fights
Would it have killed them to cast a woman with literally any muscle mass at all?
>>
>>36639864

Holy fuck my sides

You >>36639938 got BTFO
>>
i really fucking doubt unless the bitch is huge as fuck or on some srs ass blast that competes with mine
i'd honestly shit my pants if I'd be fighting someone muscular and tall who weighs more than twice as I do, then again I really doubt I ever end up fighting a 7' tall guy weighing 450
>>
In BJJ are so many rules, it is not a real self defense martial art... its more sport

And only for saying... in the first picture fight the girl against an other girl...
>>
>>36640418
I believe she got the role in part because she's a back belt in karate.
>>
>>36640445
Bjj is fine up through blue belt imo. After that you start getting into competitive meta faggotry (berimbolo, worm guard, etc).

I wish bjj paid for attention to basic takedowns outside single, double and ouchi. I went to watch a mate at state championship and the majority of "takedowns" were dudes throwing themself trying ogoshi, uchi mata and osoto gari
>>
File: judo3.jpg (46 KB, 579x450) Image search: [Google]
judo3.jpg
46 KB, 579x450
>>36639797

My experience is exactly the opposite.

I practice judo, but neither am I very serious about it nor am I particularly good. Honestly, I just do it as a form of HIIT. The club I go to however is very competition oriented and has lots of people who have won medals on nationals in different age groups.

I'm 6' about 200 lbs and I lift. Since there are more women then men in our club sometimes the coach pairs me with women who are big and/or advanced enough so we can spar. Not a single one of them could do anything to me. It's like wrestling with a child in most cases: I will amuse them and easily fall for their throw, but ultimately I am way stronger then they are and it matters a lot.
>>
>>36640454
srs?

I like the show, but her fight scenes are lacklustre.

I thought the little girl version of her was a far better fighter.
>>
>>36640454
> implying that means anything
>>
>>36640471
I'm a blue belt in bjj and I agree, if you make it to blue you know enough to ragdoll anyone untrained, past blue you're pretty much learning how to beat other people that train and the more sportive side. That's why many people get to blue belt and quit.. also the blue to purple step is pretty tough.
>>
>>36639797
had similar, I was skinnyfat at 135 at 5'11 and went for my first bjj class and i pinned this cute lil girl with a heel hook(which i let go cuz not allowed) and 2 arm triangles and didnt crank it and kept saying "you give" then she got me in a baseball collar choke
>>
>>36640601
>first class
>pinned with heel hook
>>
>>36639852
^this fucking diamonds
>>
I could kick her ass simply because I am stronger.

There is an extent to which strength cannot beat skill, but that ends when strength castly outweighs the skill set.

I seriously doubt there is any way she could beat me in a fight, barring one that had the rules skewed in her favour.
>>
File: image.jpg (592 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
592 KB, 1400x1200
>>36639753
It makes me really really hard
>>
>>36639753
No. I don't give a fuck. I don't do Amy type of fight training so why would this be applicable to me? Jesus fucking Christ what a bunch of retards.
>>
I literally just came from a roll, brought my mate who's bulky as fuck, after class my BJJ mate and I were sparring and my gymbro wanted a go so i let him

He knew side control, full mount, and americana, that's it, against a trained fighter with a 30kg weight differential
Untrained mate fucked him up, gave his arms for submission because he didn't know any better but every time he'd use his back and legs to stack up BJJbro, repeated until both were exhausted and gym bro fumbled his way into a submission and won.
BJJ is great and humbling, but it's not fucking magic, besides wrestling is very instinctual, if you're fighting a big lad why even try grappling plenty of safer ways of taking someone down.

Unless you're a fucking master you're probably gonna get rocked fighting a huge dude, firsthand experience.
>>
why can't you hit people in bjj?
>>
Jesus Christ. The whole 'mentality' that "This martial art can be defeated if you are X+kgs heavier than the other person" argument that people use to discredit Judo and BJJ is sort of missing the point. I'm not saying those people are wrong, but I've always trained for the fact that you're simply increasing your chances of winning in a fight, sport-related or street-wise.

People are fucking delusional if they think being a black belt in anything will give them a 100% win rate in every single fight they ever encounter. What you're simply doing is increasing your chances. Of course there are always going to be people with genetic advantages over you, even if you're in the top 1% of fitness.

Given the example that you are of exactly average height, weight and fitness levels, training for a fight is simply giving you a better chance at winning in one. Being above average in fighting is already giving you an advantage over 3.5 billion other people, including women. Why can't people understand that helping stack the odds in your favour isn't the same as thinking you're a fucking DBZ character.
>>
>>36641249
Why can't you tackle people in baseball?
>>
>>36641307
Literally no one said that you raging autist
>>
>>36641307
the problem is the opposite, trolls and stupid-ass normalfags
"hey a 150lbs woman could fuck you up even if you're a 6'4 230lbs gorilla"
she could, on an off chance
more likely she would literally get picked up and smashed into the ground repeatedly
I blame Ronda and her retarded marketing for non-trolls ever believing this
"I could win against Cain" yeah sure honey whatever you say
>>
>>36639753
naaah not really
>>
>>36641330
Because baseball is a non contact sport retard

>We're gonna train you how to defend yourselves and defeat other people in a fight
>But you can't hit each other thats not allowed
>>
>>36641375
Writer of that post, and yeah I agree with you. I remember when she was blabbing on about taking on Mayweather. Even given his weight div and primary focus on striking, she acts like she would be a shoe-in to fuck him up.
>>
>>36641559
>mayweather
dude
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/ufc-ronda-rousey-says-she-could-beat-heavyweight-171849440--mma.html
>>
>>36639753
I wrestled in high school and have probably at least 70 pounds on her, so I think I'd be able to take her
>>
>>36641577
I thought you were fucking around talking about "I could win against Cain".

Jesus christ. What are the right circumstances? That both his arms were amputated and he was in a coma?
>>
>>36639852
This. Gotta find my warrior princess.
>>
I've known people that got rekt by women in BJJ but I never had any trouble with browns even when I was white.

Of course when I was a stupid white belt I tryharded instead of focusing on maximizing erotic touching like most guys do so of course they can't do anything to a ripped 220lber.

Letting myself get put in triangles and giving up guillotines is the best feeling tbqh.
>>
>>36641677
>never had any trouble with browns even when I was white.

Except when you got cucked
>>
>>36640430
now it would look more legit
but since we caught you samefagging before, then its kinda obvious now
wait a few weeks and try again
>>
>>36639864
Savage
>>
The only way a woman can beat a stronger man in fights like this is by the fight having strict rules on what you can and can't do. If the woman was clamped to my neck like that, I could easily just stand up and run her into a wall until she lets go, or slam her on the floor.
>>
I'd tell her "hey lets make a bet if I lose, I have to clean your butthole with my tongue, and if I win, you have to suck my dick"

win-win situation, IMO
>>
>>36639753
She'd be able to do some pretty sick holds, but her strikes would be shit familia
>>
>>36639753
If she tries anything I'll just squat her 5x3
>>
>>36639753
nah
>>
Fun story time
>Be inna gym with bro, fellow veteran of the US Middle Class Welfare system, I mean, military
>Both of us enjoyed Marine Corps Martial Arts and watch wrestling, so sparring when we were in service was on the comical side (getting a figure four in real life is kinda hard)
>Some chicks from the local crossfit/mma meme gym stumble into our gym, the only gym with actual powerlifting equipment in town
>Always make a point to arrive in MMA gear and talk about MMA, where can they do it, hey are you done with the heavy bag, etc.
>Me and bro exchange eye rolls all the time
>One day, get caught, receive challenge
>Literally say "Does it hurt your ego a bit knowing that a girl like this could beat you up with her bare hands?"
>Bro: "All right, lets go, on the platform, right now." Proceeds to rack his lol 3pl8 bench and walk towards an empty olympic platform.
>Chick 1's eyes light up. Chick 2 practically starts schlicking on the floor.
>Bro gets in position and then walks towards her nonchalantly.
>Chick proceeds to pounce and try for the guillotine choke.
>Bro grabs her waist so she can't maneuver, turns to me, and says "Time for the excellence of execution, no?"
>Slowly drops to a knee and begins slamming this chick on the ground, she lets go after three solid drops.
>Bro stands up, starts trying to grab her ankles, she starts kicking.
>In about a span of maybe one second, stomps her gut, steps through her legs, wraps her ankles over his thigh, and rotates.
>squats deep
>The Sharpshooter is set.
>She starts tapping, he lets it set till the three count.
>Let's her go
>Both bitches leave and never return

Turns out they were both dykes and had a shit reputation at where they trained. Spent all their time beating up shrimping guys and trying to swing all the females to lesbianism. Such is life.

>screwjob.jpg
>>
>>36641484
you are probably one of those retards that also say "lmao when they are teaching techniques the opponent doesnt move lmao thats not how it works irl!"
>>
>>36639797
Ditto

Although there are plenty of women that will still beat your ass in a grappling match. You just don't know any of them it sounds like.
>>
>>36642568
Noice if true. Pro wrestling move are legit IF you can set them up.
>>
>>36639797
Well, lifting doesn't increase your fighting skills, so what did you expect? But hey, you surely could outlift her doing squats, right?

It's all a matter of priorities: If you want to fight well, learn how to fight. However, you will be outlifted. If you want to lift a ton, go lifting. However, you will get your ass kicked in a fight.
>>
>>36639851
BJJ sucks in a no-rules fight. Just do what they usually disallow: Small joint manipulation, spiking, slamming, etc.
>>
Iv noticed females fight a bit differently then men. Men tend to have a certain level of respect for eachother. We play by the rules. Females on the other hand will stab you in the back and kick you in the nuts while your down.

Be me doing my nasty spiderguard on some chick at the gym (competition rolling no strikes allowed)dumb bitch steps right on my nuts and passed my guard. Taught me a valuable lesson about spider guard but for fuck sakes females fight dirty.
>>
>>36642697
Found the idiot with no fighting experience.

Your gonna be the old guy that tells the kids how cool you used to be. "I could take on 5 guys when I was in my prime"
>>
>>36642568

Holy fuck I lol'd. But to be fair, a lot of pro wrestling moves are just more theatrical versions of catch as catch can.
>>
How weak are you fagets that a woman could beat you up?
>>
>>36642740

>spider guard
>not vastly superior De La Riva

Step up sempai
>>
File: wrestling.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wrestling.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
It gives me an erection
>>
>>36639753
>implying I don't have a brown belt in BJJ.

I'd wreck her.
>>
>>36639797
It's all in your head.

No one cares about you.
>>
>tfw can't do close contact sport because of rage

Can't keep my cool at all. The more things don't go my way, the angrier I get, and the angrier I get, the more desperate measures I'll take. It's like I take a backseat in my head while watching my body flail about.
>>
>>36643242

>implying I'm not Eddie Cummings
>>
File: Feel_b4302f_5380044.png (134 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
Feel_b4302f_5380044.png
134 KB, 500x454
>no bjj qt to ragdoll me
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.