[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/(?) stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459751429158930452499.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1459751429158930452499.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>be me
>middle school
>obese
>bullied in middle school
>man up
>get /fit/
>still DYEL though
>5 years later now
>go to middle school reunion pool party
>shock everyone with my slimmer figure
>"Woah, it's Anon 2.0"
>still feeling fat desu
>pool time
>they get in pool first
>notice how everyone seems a little bit chubbier than I remember
>take off top
>"Damn, anon, you're ripped! Look at that six pack!"
>Looking at mirror now two days afterwards
>still feel abs are fat
>not understanding how people are amazed by such a shit body

What happened, /fit/? I honestly don't get how they were genuinely amazed by a gyno-ridden DYEL like me. I'm honestly thinking that they were just yanking my chain again.

Any similar experiences where a change in you size was a surprise to everyone?
>>
guess i should just stop
>>
Sounds like you have body dysmorphic disorder.

You should get some professional help.
>>
>>36639553
I'm honestly not trying to be an attention whore, but I honestly don't know where I stand on the DYEL scale.
>>
>>36639535
He's not better looking than me. He might be in better shape (if you consider manlet muscles in shape), have more money, fame, success, etc but he's not better looking than me, he's a manlet. Im 6'2 I am more attractive to women on a primal level.
>>
You look like you would squat in a smith machine using a pad, while wearing gloves
>>
Nah senpai had a similar thing happen to me. Body dysmorphia is a hell of a drug. It's because you've lost a lot of weight. Even if you still think you're fat(I have the same problem) they'll be in awe because they are seeing you from a different perspective. It's like when you go on a cut, and you look in the mirror and wonder where the fuck your progress is, meanwhile everyone is saying how slim you're getting. They don't see you as often as you do, so what seems small to you is often large to others.
>>
>>36639557
And I'm not being a dick, you seriously should talk to someone about it.

/fit/ has insane standards, and unless you look like Dorian Yates they call you a dyel faggot.

If the OP is you, you're looking good, from obese to that is a fine progression.

Be happy with the progress you've made, and figure out where do I want to go now.
>>
>>36639586
The OP is me, I wasn't ever morbidly morbidly obese, but I was diagnosed as obese by a doctor.

To be honest I am unhappy with my current body. I'm not gonna stop here just cuz I got some approval from a few jock stoners the other day.
>>
>>36639535
is that a current picture of you?
>>
>>36639595
Just took it now as I posted on mobile.
>>
File: f_2821519421396087416.jpg (32 KB, 720x523) Image search: [Google]
f_2821519421396087416.jpg
32 KB, 720x523
>>36639535
>go to middle school reunion pool party
>>
>>36639598
you're DYEL as fuck, but you aren't fat

you dont look BAD, but you aren't in any shape or form muscular

do some pushups or planks or something man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.