[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bullying fat people at the gym WHY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
>bullying fat people at the gym

WHY?
>>
>>36638436
literally never happens
>>
making fun of fat people at the gym is like making fun of a broken car while its being repaired at the auto shop,,,, but yeah it really never happens
>>
i dunno that's pretty fucked, have you ever witnessed that? i've been a regular at 4 different gyms and nobody's ever been a problem to anyone (that i've seen).
>>
>>36638465

I wish it did. I fucking hate fatties.
>>
>>36638532
Fatties who actually tries to better themselves doesn't deserve hate, you stupid fucking negro.
>>
>>36638436

Never ever seen it in my 8 years of gym going. Go cry on Reddit
>>
>>36638616

Fatties get a pat on the back when they arent actually fatties anymore.
>>
>>36638436
I had some fat guy literally shart on the bench next to me and in all politeness I told his gross ass to get a clorox wipe to clean that thing down.

Gyms are safe place sempai. Never use that bench since though
>>
>that bultfat guythat had a gf and you don't

RREEEEE END MY LIFE REEEEE
>>
File: 1110.gif (3 MB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
1110.gif
3 MB, 300x255
>>36638465
>>36638631

I've only seen it once. It was a girl talking about a fat guy on an exercise bike. She leaned over to some guy next to me by the dumbbells and said, "My boobs don't even bounce that much. Why's he even here?" She feigned whispering so that everyone would here. Me, the guy she was talking to, and 2 others literally stopped what we were doing and looked at her like pic related.

Don't make fun of fat people at the gym. It's hard, physical evidence that they're trying to make themselves better. Don't discourage them.
>>
>>36638721
>what is positive reinforcement? >>36638747
>>
>>36638436
Does not happen, has never happened for fucks sake.

There's a guy who comes in around my time, always wearing some kind of super hero shirt from Target which I think he buys from the boy's section because it's 8 sizes too small for his fat self, but God damn no one bugs him, no one cares he hopes on the bike or treadmill or elliptical then the assisted sit up machine.

In fact I hope one day I can see him fit well into those shirts and give him a thumbs up for his progress.
>>
>>36639529
We fat people buy those skinny outfits for a couple reason:
- Cosplay (of some type). I have the gym outfit from Battlestar Galactica for this reason. It's like closing your eyes for a brief moment to forget about your life and be in someone else's... their needs, their troubles, etc.
- Because we bought it a few sizes too short on accident.
- Because being naked is illegal.
>>
>>36639558
If pretending to be Iron Man or Captain America gets him to stay on the elliptical for five minutes longer, I am fully in support of it.
>>
>>36639514
This infuriates me desu. Dude is in here trying to better himself and she's gonna sit there and deliberately bash him where he can probably hear.
>>
File: 1457401371748.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1457401371748.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>36639558
If you bought a shirt 10 sizes too small for you then just don't fucking wear it lmao

This one fatass I see at my gym always does this and walks around with invisible lat syndrome. I swear he thinks that half of that 50 lbs of fat is muscle.
>>
>>36639569
If it's any consolation, after 4 guys stared at her like she was a total bitch, she got all flustered and didn't say a word the rest of the time she was there.
>>
>>36639569

Would you expect anything less from a woman?
>>
>>36638436
because only about 0.5% of all the people who want to lose weight, will keep their newfound low weight.
>>
>>36638436
It should be a norm in all gyms that anyone caught fat shaming will be banned forever in that gym.
Unbanning would require renewal of membership and payment for emotional damages inflicted on the victim.
>>
File: reddit-alien.png (50 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
reddit-alien.png
50 KB, 736x1024
>>36639569
>>36639569
>>36640458
>>
>>36639558
fatass reporting in, I bought a nice sweater that is too small for me, because I really liked it and I'm making it possible for me to wear it comfortably by stopping to be a fatass, simple.
>>
>>36640489
This is the only right way to do it.
>>
>>36640489
keep it up buddy

you're gonna make it
>>
Nice to know that on /fit/, no one witnessed or produce any bully. And in fact, /fit/ kinda support fats who goes to the gym.
Happy way to start my morning. See ya. We all gonna make it brehs
>>
>>36638436
I'm a fat guy at 265, 6'0". Actual fat shaming is so fucking rare as to be non-existent. This is coming from someone who works out at a university student rec center at age 40. If you're in the gym, you obviously are aware of your problem, and are making adjustments. Even the worst Chad knows this.
>>
>>36640489
Bought a nice jersey 2 sizes smaller than what i wear for the same reason.
>>
I bought work pants that were exactly the right size at the time, because now I'm forced to wear a belt and I have to use the third hole from the end and that's nearly as good as fitting into old clothes you bought when you were thinner.
>>
File: gym bullies made me fat.png (11 KB, 710x154) Image search: [Google]
gym bullies made me fat.png
11 KB, 710x154
>>36638436
Nobody makes fun of fat people at the gym, the whole "gym bullies" meme is an excuse neckbeards use not to go. When I first started lifting I was a 300lb fatass, in three years of going to the gym four times a week I don't think I've ever had anybody talk to me at the gym except to ask to work in.
>>
I would never intentionally bully a fatty that was trying their hardest to lose weight but I do take exception if they get in my way.

One time I was doing curls in the mirror when this fatso moved right in front of me and starting doing some weird body weight squat kinda shit. I shouted at him 'Oi bitchtits get the fuck out of my mirror' in a jokey but serious kind of way. He turned around red as a beetroot and just ran out the gym, a couple of the curlbros laughed at him, I just kept on with my set.

Looking back now I think I was a little bit out of order but he really should have known better.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.