[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toenail randomly fell off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
/fit/ what the fugg is this.
>sitting in bed, shitposting as usual
>for some reason, decide to touch my toe
>feel something lift up
>ohfugg.jpg
>look down and half of my toenail is coming off
>there is jagged ass crack going vertically, about half way down the nail
>pull it off with literally no pain
>no blood, just soft flesh underneath
>go on Google
>niggawhatisthis.exe
>all these stupid fucking housewives talking about soaking their toes in Listerine and shit
>bitches start talking about how ALL of their toenails are gradually falling off
I don't have a fungus and the nail literally looks normal. There is no yellowing or anything. Are my tails gonna fall the fuck off one by one if I don't soak them in Listerine? Is this gonna grow back and why the fuck did his happen?
>>
It happens sometimes it's fine. Did you run recently or get new shoes?
>>
>>36638077
Not really. I do hiking and outdoorsy shit. Do manual labor with horses and stuff. My boots for fine and I can't remember damaging the nail at all. I mean literally this morning the nail was perfectly fine
>>
Christie pls go you raped my contract and threaten the pension for the entire state.
>>
It's AIDS
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 384x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 384x367
>>36638116
I knew it
>>
>>36638104
shit happens to toes all the time. A week ago I had a pretty big bruise visible on the nail of my big toe and no clue why or how it happened.
>>
>>36638063
did you stub your toe, or did you recently go running
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>36638107
Don't bully Krispy Kreme pls
>>
>>36638104
It's happened to me once when I stubbed my small toe really bad, nail was purple and then fell off without pain. The girl I was hooking up with (she just got a bf fuck my life goddammit) runs a lot and it happened to her frequently she said. That's the first I heard if it. Anyway don't worry it will grow back out from the quick m
>>
>>36638150
Thanks senpai. How long does it take for the nail to grow back? I knew this kid named Ryan in 3rd grade who had finger nail absolutely raped by a door and that shit didn't grow back until like 8th grade
>>
>>36638163

because of him I missed a salary bump from 40-56k in 1 year and extended my pension requirement from 25 to 30 years to receive full medical and 65% of my salary. Besides the fact our contract is frozen It will take me a few more years to max out and work longer in my life. Fug it
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>>36638196
Sounds like your just hating on the Krispy Kreme because you know he's on the Trump/Christie 2016 ticket
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.