[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need your help, I might lose the love of my life. >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 6c0.jpg (34 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
6c0.jpg
34 KB, 500x498
Guys I need your help, I might lose the love of my life.
>I need a workout to help chisel my stomach, get rid of my slight man-boobs and get a v-line
>The only girl who might be interested in me likes some other guy (Who is more chubbier than me)
>I know she likes guys with v-lines, she even told me
>You guys are the only people I trust to give me the best workout
>>
>>36637117
no
>>
whole milk and squats
>>
>>36637117
How old are you?

I admire your desire to improve but you seem oblivious to the fact you already lost her.
>>
>lifting for girls
you already failed fatso
>>
>>36637455
>im 15
>welltherestheproblem
>>
You're probably not gonna get this girl even if you get the best body possible as fast as possible. That's not really how it works, even if it feels like it will. I mean, are you going to switch your crush to another girl if she dyes her hair your favourite colour?

But, you should do it anyway because there's a thousand other reasons to get fit.

If you are slightly chubby then you should look up High Intensity Interval Training and start doing it every other day immediately. You should start eating healthy and at a caloric deficit. Cut out soda, candy, juice, add more lean meats and nutrient dense vegetables like spinach, kale, red cabbage, and broccoli to your diet. Read the /fit/ sticky.

It will take a while. Be patient and stick with the effort even when you see no results. Keep researching and applying.
>>
DNP
>>
File: image.png (278 KB, 918x839) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278 KB, 918x839
>>
Drink one gallon of whole milk a day. If you really want a strength boost, add some protein powder to the milk.

One gallon is 16 cups so put about 15-16 scoops in there and mix it well.
>>
File: JUST.png (815 KB, 559x828) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
815 KB, 559x828
>>36637117
>wanting a girl who's already interested in someone else

It's like you actually want to get cucked
>>
Lol you're already friend zoned brah. "Friendship, abandon all hope, ye who enter here." -Pook
>>
>>36638654
Do this only if you want kidney failure, OP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.