[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best lifting routine to bulk and put on mass? i see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1405780914426.jpg (360 KB, 1000x712) Image search: [Google]
1405780914426.jpg
360 KB, 1000x712
Whats the best lifting routine to bulk and put on mass? i see alot of conflicting information,any suggestions?
>>
>>36636144
SS + GOMAD
4 scoops of weight gainer 2-3 times a day every day
>>
>>36636284
is the scoops recommendation a troll? 4 scoops 3 times a day?....
>>
SL 5x5 then ICF 5x5
>>
>>36636328
You want to bulk idiot
>>
File: Quad Routine Build.png (14 KB, 1202x321) Image search: [Google]
Quad Routine Build.png
14 KB, 1202x321
initially you'll gain strength very fast due to neural adaptations, this is known as "noob gains"

beyond this point, most of your strength gains will come from increased muscle mass (if this wasnt true, weight classes in sports like olympic weightlifting wouldnt be a thing)

anybody who says strength programs wont put on muscle mass is either trolling, uninformed, or trying to shill something

reps/sets don't matter too much

pick any beginner routine from the sticky and start already

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/beginning-weight-training-part-4.html/

AND REMEMBER - NO ROUTINE WILL MAKE YOU FAT - IT'S YOUR DIET
>>
>>36636328
for you lightweights out there, you know that maybe have weak stomachs maybe you can only do 2 scoops, 2 scoops is about five fifty calories. So there's your five fifty, but you know five fifty, c'mon... you gotta do at least 4 scoops, gotta eat big to get big. Two three times a day, I don't wanna hear this "once a day", c'mon let's get BIG! C'MON!
>>
File: hidious.jpg (530 KB, 1449x1717) Image search: [Google]
hidious.jpg
530 KB, 1449x1717
>>36636144
>a leader who doesn't give a fuck is better than a leader who tries hard

Americans, everyone
>>
>>36636144
I'd say to figure out macros for bulk and make sure you hot that daily. Then eat what ever else you want on top of that. You'll get kind of fat but you also gain alot of muscle. When cutting season comes youll be ahead of where you would have been if you ate within some calorie range and slow bulked.

It's tough going from that to cutting diet. Getting all the goodies and then basically starving yourself sucks. If you wanna shoe off all the gains you'll do it.
>>
>>36638256
Vladimir is a commie, you supporting a dirty pinko faggot?
>>
File: 1459729591564.jpg (331 KB, 1000x712) Image search: [Google]
1459729591564.jpg
331 KB, 1000x712
>>
>>36638256
At least obongo is working on his calves
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.