[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone have a copy of convict conditioning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Someone have a copy of convict conditioning?
>>
>>36634522
What the fuck is this about?
>>
>>36634560
It´s about calistenic.
>>
File: BLUE.jpg (31 KB, 585x585) Image search: [Google]
BLUE.jpg
31 KB, 585x585
BUMP!!
>>
>>36634522
Yes i own a copy. If you want it i highly recommend you torrent it; it's alright but not worth the 30$ i spent on it imo. Anyways, I'll tell you a bit about the book itself.
>6 exercises
The whole program focuses on 6 exercises: pushups, pullups, bridges, squats, handstand pushups, and leg raises.
>progressions
Each progression has 10 steps, going from noob to hardest. The book tells you to start at step 1 no matter fitness level. This is a waste of time and bullshit. Don't do this. Instead, do the hardest progression you can until you become strong enough to move up (progressive overload)

Now, the last variations/hardest exercises
>one arm pushup
>pistol squat
>one arm pullup
>stand-to-stand bridges
>one arm handstand pushup
>hanging leg raises

The book has you build strength, then focus on increasing reps, then move up. This is a decent approach. However, not all the last variations are necessarily "the hardest" out there.
All in all, it's alright, but that pdf that gets posted now and then with all the variations is all you need imo. I'll answer any other questions you got
>>
>>36634522
There is a /fit/ body weight info graph that pretty much sums up the whole book minus the info on when to progress to the next step. I have the book, but not the image.
>>
File: ElDiablo666.jpg (678 KB, 2207x2340) Image search: [Google]
ElDiablo666.jpg
678 KB, 2207x2340
>>36637298
>>36636738
This??
>>
>>36637298
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oknZg-EI8xZFVkemhWMWlkVDg/edit

Anon to the rescue
>>
File: convict-conditioning-summary.jpg (663 KB, 3060x1628) Image search: [Google]
convict-conditioning-summary.jpg
663 KB, 3060x1628
>>36637298
Found it.
Use this op, saves money
>>
>>36637355
Meant >>36637370
Yours is definitely another helpful one, though
>>
>>36637355
Thats similar, but not the one I was refering to
>>
>>36637370
bingo
>>
File: 1444174014880.jpg (42 KB, 280x309) Image search: [Google]
1444174014880.jpg
42 KB, 280x309
Unless you're in prison and need a way to hold off Jamal's advances during shower time, just go to a gym and do a proper barbell routine.
>>
>>36637490

Or you're dirt-fuck poor. Something that seems to be fairly common on /fit/
>>
>>36637731
And in the world.

OP CC is shit, do a proper gymnastic routine, make parallettes with PVC pipes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.