[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I need abs? Except of good look. I mean, you use your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: abs.jpg (27 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
abs.jpg
27 KB, 650x360
Why do I need abs? Except of good look.
I mean, you use your biceps, upper body muscles daily, legs and so on. I don't feel like I'm using my stomach muscles at all.
>>
File: privilege.jpg (141 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
privilege.jpg
141 KB, 1080x1080
I want abs but cutting fuckin blows.

I wanna go back to eating as much as I want and making gains
>>
>>36632874
Athletics mainly. Also helpful to hold your guts in when heavy lifting.
>>
>>36632874
To protect your organs you stupid cunt
>>
Because it's essential for the stabilization on just about every fucking exercise. You don't need a six-pack, but you should work it individually so you have a less chance of ending up in snap city in the event that you do a piss poor rep.
>>
>>36632874
>what is core
>>
Every now and again I forget how stupid some of the people on /fit/ are. Thanks for reminding me OP.
>>
>>36632874
>I don't squat
>>
File: pineapples.png (1 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
pineapples.png
1 MB, 960x960
>>36632902
hot girls motivate me to keep cutting.

No excuse for a girl in the gym to be leaner than you
>>
>>36632902
please from now on post such pictures with a trigger warning, my heart broke in half
>>
>>36632902
1 3 4 2
>>
>>36632874
These are the people that give you advice.
>>
File: good.jpg (931 KB, 1403x933) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
931 KB, 1403x933
>>36632988
>my heart broke in half
kek. No matter how much the media tries to push short thick shitskins like nikki minaj, pretty white women will always be superior.
>>
File: Cant be that easy.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
Cant be that easy.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>36632874
>falling for the squat and deadlift gives me abs

They do only to a certain point. I started working on my abs on rest days 2 times a week and and I finally broke through my squat plateau. A strong core helps in OHPs and squats even deadlifts.
>>
because some people throw their backs out by sneezing too hard. don't be that guy
>>
File: 1447437824978.jpg (356 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447437824978.jpg
356 KB, 683x1024
>>36632902
Sounds like Husbando mode is for you, Anon
>>
>>36633138
>he doesn't Front Squat
>>
Biceps aren't that useful for overall strength tbqh brahpai
>>
File: GOD.jpg (20 KB, 256x474) Image search: [Google]
GOD.jpg
20 KB, 256x474
>>36633165
b-but this is my goal body

I'll aim for that mode later in life. I don't wanna be "husbando" at 19
>>
>>36633224
I guess DNP general will be more helpful for you then breh
>>
>>36632874
Vigorous thrusting
>>
>Doesn't realize how the core stabilizes you and prevents injury while doing heavy lifts
And OP is the kind of people giving you advice, /fit/.
>>
File: hum.jpg (23 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
hum.jpg
23 KB, 480x350
>>
You know how when you don't eat you lose muscle, because your body breaks it down to provide for itself? And you see the starving children with the bloated bellies? They aren't bloated, their body has eaten their abs and their organs are no longer being held in by anything - you need your abs to keep your guts tucked inside you.
>>
>>36633894
It's called ascites, dipshit. It's from hypoalbuminemia resulting from malnutrition particularly protein malnutrition. Albumin is a protein produced by the liver and, among other things, is used as a solute to maintain the water content of blood via osmosis. Without it, the water content leaks from the blood vessels into surrounding tissues (edema) or cavities (peritoneal cavity = ascites).

Not sure if troll, because there really are people this dumb bloviating about shit they don't know.
>>
>>36634160
>not sure if troll
I like that insurance policy
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.