[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one start training in the early morning before work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
How does one start training in the early morning before work?
>>
IMO it's virtually impossible unless you're a morning person. I've tried loads of times and in the end I just prefer the extra time in bed. More chance of me working out at 2am before bed than at 7-8am. I wish I could though.
>>
by going to bed at the appropriate time
>>
>>36631400

>don't have a social life
>start your day at 3am
>end your day at 7pm
>>
My plan is to take Modafinil and caffeine pills as soon as I wake up at 6am and then gym
>>
>>36631400
I always lift at 7am because they open the gym at 7am and i go to bed between 8 and 9 pm. Been lifting like that since the begining and sometimes i think if i would have more strength and energy i would go later durin the day after eating at least two meals, but it will probably never happen because the gym is pretty small and its packed during the day.
>>
>>36631483
Same, except push it back two hours.

Honestly OP, stop being a bitch about it. The first week or so of working out before work sucks, but once you develop a routine and put up with it for a while, you stop being bothered by it.
>>
>>36631483
But I work at 4:30 senpai, I can't work our at 1 am
>>
I recently started doing this since I started getting too tired for the gym after long ass shifts

Switched to a new gym that's closer and haven't looked back

My advice is to make sure you get to bed early enough the night before and think about your workout the night before so that first though when you wake up is "time to lift"
>>
Isn't there more risk of back injury first thing when you wake up because there's less compression and more fluid in your spine?
>>
>>36631400
when my first class is 10am or later I always lift before
>>
Wouldn't you need to eat first and give it some time to digest? I can't imagine getting up early enough to eat and then get a good workout in before work.
>>
>>36631923
i always train fasted
>>
>>36631923

You can workout on an empty stomach using internal energy. If youre really worried eat a nice big meal before bed which will also help you knockout.

This is how i do IF actually and its pretty neat. I also use caffeine pills 300mg
>>
>>36631962
Caffeine pills are amazing. I take 2 200mg pills every morning
>>
>>36631923
i think almost ever PR i've set has been in the morning, and i rarely bother with anything except some fruit in the morning. whereas after lunch i rarely lift as well as i would have done in the morning.

>>36633120
is it noticeably different from coffee or energy drinks?
>>
>>36633179
Not really. Pills just work easier rather than drinking loads of coffee. Pills are like vodka whereas coffee is like beer, is a way of putting it.
>>
>>36631757
God damn.
Heart faliure in a bitch.

Just do green tea.... Wow.
>>
>>36633179
>>36633247

Caffeine pills are loads cheaper.
Only difference is you can't regulate your intake.
It just fucking hits you like a train.

Well with coffee or tea... I can sip slowly through out the day.
>>
>>36631400
Wake at 0500
Eat banana and protein shake
Morning poop
Shave
Take preworkout
Snag pre packed gym bag with work clothes
Gym by 0545
Workout
Shower
Change
At work by 0700
Repeat
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.