[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was wondering who has it easier? Fatties or skellies trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: that look.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
that look.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
I was wondering who has it easier?
Fatties or skellies trying to get /fit/.

I'm an ex-fatty who never had a problem hitting his macros, but I am aware many fatties struggle with eating at a deficit.
>>
>>36629985
Eating more is hard
Eating less is hard
Fatties have it easier for strength gains but skellies look aesthetic far more quickly
>>
Fatties need to stay disciplined despite the fact that they will look like absolute shit for a good long while before anybody starts giving a shit.

Skellies start getting ottermode mires really quickly, which pumps you up mentally and makes you want to keep going.
>>
Depends.

If you're machinist tier skelly then you're fucked and being super morbidly obese is just as bad.
>>
>>36630026
>they will look like absolute shit for a good long while before anybody starts giving a shit.
This, I was Jason Blaha mode for a while.
>>
>>36629985

All you have to do is put down the mountain dew and go for a jog
>>
>>36630121
All you have to do is take my cock you little twink bitch.
>>
>>36629985
coming from sedentary lifestyles, fatties have it harder.

If they bulk for gains they get even fatter, so they have to cut with no mussel mass, get to skelly mode then bulk.
>>
>>36630136

Stop expecting people to feel sorry for you for neglecting your body in the first place. Get all butthurt cause you can't stop stuffing your face with skittles and McDonalds.

It's like a fucking NEET wanting sympathy for being a lazy mooch.
>>
>>36630143
Are you retarded? You have no clue what you're on about...
>>
>>36630159
Did you even read my post you utter moron.

>I'm an ex-fatty who never had a problem hitting his macros.
Been lifting and eating clean for 7 years you fucking retard.
>>
skellies obviously.
Doesnt even require an explanation.
>>
>>36630143
>He fell for the can't gain muscle while losing fat meme.
As long as you are eating at a deficit, lifting weights and getting enough protein. You will do both. How does it feel being a literal moron?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.