[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bad family support.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 3
File: ea6.jpg (40 KB, 482x529) Image search: [Google]
ea6.jpg
40 KB, 482x529
>Be britbong
>Sunday lunch just cocked
>Grab my plate and throw everything besides meat and peas into the bin
>Dad throws a fit and call me an arsehole for wasting food
>I reply 'You waste food by eating it when you don't need it'.
>He looked flabbergasted and I just walked away.

I know most of you are retarded Trump supporters who seem to always side with older people against younger ones, but I hate this 'le wasting food meme'. They buy a shitload of food and throw the vast majority away anyway.

pic unrelated
>>
bump, any family stories?
>>
Why are you such a faggot OP?

It's free fucking food. How are you ever going to GET BIG if you don't EAT BIG?

CMON!
>>
>>36630245
found the starving africant

op your dad is a gainz goblin. fuck your mother to teach him a lesson.
>>
>>36629790
>wasting sunday dinner

what are you, half paki? get the fuck out of this country. your dad should have socked you for being a cheeky cunt
>>
Your family doesn't have Tupperware?
>>
>>36630245
Potatoes are for Mexicans and the Irish.
There was plenty of meat on the plate
>>36630263
thx senpai, mom is pretty fit desu
>>
>>36630266
Sunday dinner is for fatties. Like Nationalism too.
>inb4 leftist
Far from it. I just have my own pride so I don't have to be proud of my mediocre country.
>>
>>36629790
Kill yourself
>>
>>36629790
this bait is too obvious

but for anyone reading yeah throwing away food is disrespectful. you want to eat just some of the food? fine. do it. be polite about it. apologize if necessary.

t. guy maintaining 10% bf who used to be 20%-30% his entire life
>>
>>36629790
You're a dick dude. Politely decline unnecessary filler foods.
>>
>>36630273
No, that's the odd thing. I only buy and cook what I know I'll eat so I don't buy Tupperware myself. I don't even really enjoy food so I can eat the same things day in day out.
>>
>>36630322
>>36630329
>>36630336
Never gonna make it

The food was wasted the second they bought it. These are the same people who are fine if you throw what is left on your plate in the bin afterwards, but apparently it is different if you do it beforehand.
>>
Did you advise whoever cooked the meal that you only wanted the meat and peas beforehand? If so, I can see your point. If not, you do kinda sound like a dick. You should have just took the entire plate, ate what you wanted and left the rest as you are 'full and can't eat anymore'. Firing cooked food straight into the bin is pretty bad regardless.
>>
>>36630592
I've informed my family several times that I get enough carbs, but they never listen. My health is more important than their feelings.
>>
>So many fucking faggots in this thread.
It is your family that holds you back, family is a lie. I bet most of the people hating on OP are ameritubs.
>>
>be 5'9" and 135lb
>mom complains that i look to skinny
>start lifting and eating
>get up to 160lb
>mom still complains that i look skinny
fuck this shit. she doesn't want me to be healthy. she just wants me to be fat like her.
>>
>>36629790

Your parents worked for that food faggot.
What do you contribute financially for your family?

If nothing, you need to shut the fuck up parasite.
Your parent made that dinner, be grateful for it.
Explain why you don't want to eat certain kind of foods LIKE A FUCKING ADULT.

Are you 16?
>>
>>36630338
Well whatever works for you I guess. I prep about 6 meals at a time and shove it all into Tupperware myself. But I hate cooking so I like to cook in bulk twice a week.
>>
Is this bait? What you describe sounds so fucking unbelievably autistic.

Why put it on your plate at all if you're only going to throw it away immediately?
>>
>>36629790
by your logic your father should have swallowed you, your parents raised you and they didn't need to. i agree with that logic too to be honest, if there was one less whiny shit in the world it would be a slightly better place.
>>
My dad and 14yo sis support me, my mom and 19yo brother don't

>eating breakfast
>shirtless cause that's how I roll
>"shouldn't you stop lifting weights, your shoulders and back getting too wide" from mom
>dad and I make eye contact and smugly shake heads

>dad/sis laugh when I call my brother a fairy, mother sends me to time-out
>sis jealous of huge quads cause we're a hockey family
>"shouldn't you squat less weight, you walk funny for 2 full days after"
>>
>>36630729
I was recently made redundant and have an appointment for an Apprenticeship next month. So I am unemployed at the moment, but I paid rent whenever I worked.

I removed the mashed potato and stuffing which are unnecessarily high in calories. These are people who throw most of their food away.
>>
>>36630787
Are you a mong? I didn't put it on my plate, he did.
>>36630792
I don't have to eat what I don't want, most people in our house throw what we have left in the bin. I just did it before hand.
>>36630792
>your parents raised you and they didn't need to
I have worked since I was 13 and contributed to the house.
>>
Why not just offer someone else the food? My friends always eat food I don't want and vice versa.
>>
>>36630875
My family doesn't need it.
>>
desu m8 its a dick move to throw out food they just made you. why not help cook and then put what you want on your plate. that way you aren't getting into arguments and eating what you want.

or you could do what I did and move out at 17.
>>
>>36630887
But what if they want it? I eat a lot of stuff I don't 'need' but I enjoy. Just saying this because I regret not being more amiable when my parents were around.
>>
>>36630891
I have explained myself already. They throw food away all the time, my fatass brother nevers gets chastised for raiding the fridge. They're just fat fucking retards who hate my success. I am going to milk them as long as I can, because who cares? Fucking yanks man, do you have to ask permission before you can flush away your shits? Might have some tasty morsels in there?
>>
>>36630926
My family are arseholes, but I don't want to contribute to their ill health. So many fucking preachy faggots in this thread.
>>
>>36630972
Ah. Wasn't trying to be preachy just curious. I dunno your life anon just trying to develope an image.
>>
>>36630953
Im British m8.

they might throw away food all the time but you don't have to.

why not prove them wrong and do something better with your life rather than bitch and moan about them.
>>
>>36630280
The fuck did you just say….

Potatoes are the most aryan food there is besides cereal!
>>
>>36629790
You are an ungrateful asshole OP. Don't throw the food away that your father bought and cooked for you. Tell him nicely what you will, and what you will not eat. Throwing food in the trash makes you an asshole. Give it to your dad or something.
>>
>>36630995
I mainly cook my own meals, I may have to tell them that I'll look after myself from now on. I bought all my own food when I had a job. Hopefully they accept me on this apprenticeship.
>>
>>36630721
>Under 200 pounds
>Grown man

one and only one
>>
Yall niggas getting trolled hard.
>>
>>36630856
Regardless, it's still rude to throw it away immediately. Leave it if you don't want it. Or better yet, tell him beforehand. Do you have no fucking social awareness at all?
>>
>>36631037
Gotta be 2 somethin' to do somethin'

>tfw when you're 195
>>
>cook food for the whole week
>sunday
>family lunch time
>mother always wants everyone to eat together and gets offended if I don't want to eat what she prepared because she spent the whole day in the kitchen
>>
>>36631055
>Do you have no fucking social awareness at all?
I didn't plan to get caught, he was walking in the kitchen while he was doing it.

I have just apologised to him though. He said it didn't matter, so whatever.
>>
>>36630953
You sound like a major bitch. Go fuck yourself, faggot. As much as you think you've made it, you haven't. Can't get gains in personality you bitter mong.
>>
>>36631077
Well that could be her way of expressing her love anon and not accepting it is kind of a slap in the face.
>>
>>36631084
>while he
*while I
>>
>>36630280
Potatoes aren't even native to Ireland BTW, they're relatively new there. Also Mexicans don't eat potatoes - idk where you got that.
>>
File: 1427149105692.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1427149105692.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>36629790

You're a child.
>>
>>36631094
that's exactly it but damn it man, I was a skinny guy, got fat as fuck when I started dating and I'm trying to get back into shape, she supports me but never on sundays
>>
OP here. I throw some food away, I didn't rape a baby for fucks sake. Sorry I triggered all you fat dadworshipping faggots.
>>
>>36631140
One day won't ruin you bud, if anything just eat less of it and if even that's an issue sit her down and chat. She sounds like a sort of mother who would understand her son's quest for better health.
>>
>>36631155
Lol, you're a child. You still live with your parents, throw food away they make for you and act like a bitch about it, come onto an Anime website and start an angsty thread saying 'FUK MY PARENTS IM PERFECT THEYRE FAT SHITS I HATE MY LIFE GAWD'.

Man, you never gon make it.
>>
>>36631175
you're right, I tried doing this today, hopefully the message will get across next sunday
>>
>>36631186
Whatever faggot.
>>
>>36631107
I eat potatoes and i am Mexican
>>
>>36631077
What do she cook anon?

>tfw your parents made you learn to cook for yourself ASAP.

;-; appreciate it while it's available.
>>
>>36631175
Ignore this retard, they're trying to make you fat. Never trust your family, especially if they're female.
>>
>>36631209
What an edgey faggot.
>>
>>36631209
I bet you think them hoes ain't loyal too. What are you, 14? Mad you got grounded once?
>>
>>36631186
No, you'll never make it. Families hold you back, I bet you think eating a family meal at the table is a good thing. You fucking repulse me. Never make assumptions, I have worked and contributed to the house for years. I didn't ask for the fucking meal. Enjoy being fat.
>>
>>36631229
I'm 34 and have been in 2 long term relationships. Enjoy being cucked in future, it happens to everyone.
>>
>>36631244
>Dating girls
Ha, faggot. Are you proud of all 2? No one cares, that's not impressive at 34.
>>
>>36631232
Then move out you fat manchild. Or is that too big a step for you? :'(
>>
>>36631258
I said 2 long term relationships, not 2 relationships. I've been in 23 relationships overall and had many more one night stands. The first long-term was a quiet librarian who turned out to be a psycho and attacked me with a Kitchen Knife. Women are poison anon, I wish I was gay.
>>
>>36631271
I will as soon as I can afford it. Got nothing to do with you though you mediocre cunt.
>>
>>36631281
Anon I could have told you that and I'm 23. Just listening to my married co workers deters me from seeking out a romantic relationship. Too much other stuff to do anyway, goals before girls.
>>
>>36631294
I didn't know being a poorfag could make you so edgy.
>>
>>36631325
My family are well off, but it ain't exactly cheap to move out these days. You would know that though if you weren't a man-child yourself.
>>
>>36631294
>can't afford own place
>lives with parents
>calls others mediocre

kek
>>
>>36630825
>but I paid rent whenever I worked.
So you don't now, you lazy fucking bum.
>>
>>36631205
homemade pasta with bacon, cheese and a special sauce that she makes, it was incredibly delicious
>>
>>36630972
>start a thread by being an asshole
>get called out on being an asshole
>call everyone preachy for noticing that you are an asshole
>>
>>36631363
Only a mediocrity places complete value on work
>>36631367
Gonna cry over it wageslave?
>>
>>36631205
man, I wish my parents taught me to cook for myself when I was younger, life would have been so different. The reason why she never taught me or my brother is because she was jealous of her pans and was afraid that we were going to scratch them
>>
>>36631388
Cry more fatty.
>>
>>36631281
>implying gay people aren't worse
most of them don't even have a supportive family, imagine how damaging that is to a kid growing up
>>
>>36631395
>things a lazy parasite say
>>
>>36631395
>complains about not being able to afford things and then pulls the wageslave card
lol what a loser
>>
>>36631209
it's not intentional, it's just that they never really cared about what is healthy or not
>>
>>36631401
I mean now I appreciate the skill but I realized it was just their way of not taking care of me as much as possible. I'm not whining and crying for attention, I was clothed, housed and fed. But for the most part I raised myself. I never wanted to be coddled, but I never felt connected as a family. My parents seemed more like thoughtful roommates than anything
>>
>>36631395
do your parents a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>36631459
oh yeah, I can see your point. Well, at least you learned a valuable skill
>>
OP here.

Let me tell you something, I've worked since I was a kid. Saved up for years and have a pretty penny in the bank. I have spent almost all of my free time improving myself in ways that none of you could even appreciate as it is not merely limited to the physical. I have experienced things that your shallow cognition could not even begin to categorise. I worked to shut out the mediocre voice who dwell in a realm I deem to be wanting.

Despite this I still take my health very seriously, I did not ask to be birthed by disgusting scum and care little for their feelings. I do enough only so that I am not thrown out on the streets. I could move out now, but I am waiting until I can afford to move to a place where nobody knows me. Do not assume that everybody is as empty and sentimental as you fools. I am sculpting something wonderful.

To cut a long story short, I am vastly superior to all of you. I have what it takes to improve myself and it requires more than shallow conservatism, it requires depth of spirit and discipline incompatible with the chattering of family refuse.

Do not reply to my post, as I am uninterested in conversing further with such base creatures as yourselves.
>>
>>36631474
Ay... Real talk anon sounds like a pretty mature guy and just telling you someday you'll find a girl that thinks like you do. Which, no shit, you fucking idiot, of course some girls think it's gross too, you still in Highschool? Have you not dated at all and found out what girls like and what girls don't?
But not the point. I bet you don't run your mouth like that irl, cuz someone like me won't hesitate to give you a solid hook for talking the way you talking. If it's online, good job, you made yourself a cool guy online, have a fucking meme & an upvote. But talk your shit irl. I bet you don't.
I bet you stay at home all day and talk all your shit by clicking on your keyboard. I bet you shower once a week cuz your parents yell at you to shower. I bet you're a bitch irl so you HAVE to act like your cool online, cuz someone HAS to think you're cool somewhere.
But you sound like a dumbass. Thru and thru a straight fuckin dumbass.
Bet you've never ate bloody pussy. Bet you never even fucked a girl. Bet. I put that shit on anything. I fuckin bet your ass is still a virgin.
And I'd love for you to prove me wrong nigga. I'd fuckin pay for you to do that, watch you scramble for shit you can't prove.
Ya can't. You just fuckin can't can you.
>>
>>36631480
True that. I cringe now when I see my roommates stirring pasta and heating up pre made frozen meat sauce while claiming they're 'cooking'.
>>
>>36631499
tl;dr
I bet you're DYEL anyway desu
>>
>>36631499
Post body pls
>>
>>36631499
>superior
>talks about the depth of spirit
falling into those ego traps anon, guess you are not as evolved as you think you are
>>
>>36631499
HAHA this could be made into copypasta.

also post body, faggot.
>>
>>36629790

Never had much food growing up, mom went to the food bank, dad was somewhere on welfare.

Most of the time, 50cent noodles, sometimes, just mayonnaise and bread. Went many days at school without food, stomach would hurt bad.

Don't judge others for throwing food, because they never grew up without it.
>>
>>36631499
>*teleports behind u*
>>
File: me.jpg (119 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
119 KB, 500x500
>>36631525
>>36631540
>>
>>36631037
>200lb
>5'9"
not unless you've got 30% bf
>>
>>36631583
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

kill yourself.
>>
>>36631583
Nice try buddy
>>
>>36631602
You just proved your inferiority, the fact that you believe my body is so unbelievable attests to your weakness.
>>
>>36631610
see>>36631618
>>
>>36631499
>>36631513
nice meme, saved
>>
>>36631583
>no timestamp
>>
>>36629790
>Sunday lunch just cocked
Nobody pointed this out yet?
>>
>>36630794
>shouldn't you squat less weight, you walk funny for 2 full days after
Little did she know you forgot your squat plug in
>>
>>36631670
My time is too important to spend it stamping. Maybe I could find the time to stamp on your head, but that would still be a stamp too worthy for you.
>>
>>36630721
she just wants you to get big
>CMON
>>
>>36631698
You make me lol, anon. Thanks man.
>>
Thoroughly enjoyed this thread.
>>
>>36631073
HE DID TELL HIM YOU FUCKING RETARD
jesus christ, dude, learn to read.
>>
>>36629790
You're a faggot and literally created a problem where there should have not been a need for one. Don't want to eat it? Remove it from your plate. As somebody who enjoys cooking for people it's not only unnecessary and wasteful, it's kinda a slap in the face to whoever prepared it. Get over yourself, stop being an edgy fag, don't be wasteful, and then kill yourself.
>>
>>36629790
Underage b&

If you're over 15 you should be ashamed for behaving this way, and even more ashamed for thinking you were right.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.