[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any chance of making it without taking whey protein?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: whey-scoop[1].jpg (55 KB, 478x342) Image search: [Google]
whey-scoop[1].jpg
55 KB, 478x342
Is there any chance of making it without taking whey protein? How the fuck is someone supposed to get in 150+g of protein per day without spending all day at home preparing meals?
>>
>>36629343
>>
It's easy as fuck. 650g of chicken breast is like 190g protein on its own. Stop bitching, whey really isnt needed.
>>
Eat lean meat, chicken or fish. It's easy, faggot.
>>
>>36629363
>>36629367
>>36629386
All of that. Also, quark and yoghurt shakes are nice
Other foods:
Eggs
Peanuts
Peanutbutter
Milk
Cheese
Oats
>>
>>36629343
hijackjing your thread but i'm sitting here eating 2 1/4 cups of egg whites and i'm so full i can't finish them and I still have to eat an apple.
>>
>>36629398

I think peanut(butter) has way too many calories if you just need to increase your protein intake though
>>
File: 1458351486340.png (120 KB, 492x591) Image search: [Google]
1458351486340.png
120 KB, 492x591
find a gym bro for your protein
>>
>>36629399
Sounds retarded
>>
50g of protein per meal 3 times a day + high protein snacks

There you go, protein powders aren't necessary
>>
You make it by eating right, exercising, not having bigorexia and not being american.

The last one is important, Americans have shit-tier genetics and you need to be on steds to even look passable.
>>
>>36629343
>Is there any chance of making it without taking whey protein?
Yeah, its called supplements for a reason
>How the fuck is someone supposed to get in 150+g of protein per day without spending all day at home preparing meals?
You dont have quark or tuna in your country?
Eggs and milk are pretty cheap protein sources also
>>
>>36629343
I agree OP it's hard to get the recommended amount for cheap. I eat a lot of whey powder, and my other sources are non fat Greek yogurt (22g protein a cup) and cottage cheese (similar amount). They're both whey too I know.

I'm looking for other protein sources at the moment. Chicken everyday I expensive. Going to see if I can find chicken soup in a can for cheap. I heard broth has a lot of protein too.
>>
File: Who wants to be a Liberal.jpg (43 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
Who wants to be a Liberal.jpg
43 KB, 640x444
>>36629343
/fit/ has autism when it comes to eating. If you are around 6' and close to 180-220 pounds you can eat something like this and never need whey protein.

Breakfast
>Two sausages, two FULL eggs(none of that egg white nigger shit), two pieces of toast, two apples

Lunch (fat fuck sandwhich)
>A full pack of lunch meat (150g~), slice some cheese (i like jalapeno), some gay vegies like spinach, then throw some sauces on you like. Two bananas after you eat that sandwhich

Dinner (chilli, thai, etc)
>Search up a basic guide on how to make a chilli or thai, or you can just use pastes like a nigger:
>Buy pastes that make it shit fuckin easy so you dont even need to know how to season shit.
>Cook fatass amounts of meat/onion on one side.
>Throw in coconut milk and paste on a diffent pan.
>Throw in some fukin beans, bell peppers, or whatever the fuck you wanna put in, put that into the paste pan
>Stir that shit till its mixed and your veggies are cooked (average time less than 5 minutes for me),
>Make brown rice

Fucking boom there you go. Chilli or thai done in about 20 mins, make a fuck ton to store in the fridge for the week. Make rice with it
Eat a plate of that until you dont feel hungry

Depending on how hungry you are, either make another lunch/breakfast to go with dinner. I only do this when I had a really hard day at work desu.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.