[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, pale skinny fat weakling >comfy desk job making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images (2).jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>be me, pale skinny fat weakling
>comfy desk job making skrilla
>come here and talk shit to "alpha" meatheads
>watch them get flustered
>not a damn thing you can do about it
>laugh behind my computer screen
>"alpha" lifting faggots go cry back to their $15/hr physical trainer gig
>"alpha" lifting faggots have to get a second job as a GNC cashier just to make ends meet

But hey at least you can deadlift 400 pounds right?
Wow you guys are so alpha

Top fucking kek
>>
jokes on you I'm a neet without education
>>
You're literally shit posting because you're a skinny faggot. But hey, at least I'll be fucking you're wife while you provide for her and bring up my kid.
>>
15 quid an hour is that the minimum wage in you country? I'd kill for that.
>>
>tfw alpha meathead and have desk job on £80k a year :^)
>>
>>36629120
My bad. Your*
>>
>>36629120

I'm dissecting the alpha/beta dichotomy. Your personality, confidence, and success makes you alpha, not some 2000 year old display of strength in an air conditioned rubber gym lol.
>>
File: 1459373433394.jpg (714 KB, 4300x3600) Image search: [Google]
1459373433394.jpg
714 KB, 4300x3600
>>>/trash/
>>
>>36629095

Its easy to just imply everyone who lifts is a retarded meathead.
Dont fool yourself
>>
>>36629143
Ehhh you dont think fit already knows this. ..?
>>
>>36629143

Let me correc that for you:

>Your personality, confidence, success AND a 2000 year old display of strength in an air conditioned rubber gym makes you alpha
>>
>>36629143
So you think that traditional masculine traits which have been established over hundreds of thousands of years through evolution have been made irrelevant over a couple hundred years? I don't think so mate. Bitches will only want you for your money and not you. All girls are sloots even your own mum. Once you accept it, the better you're off.
>>
>>36629143
OP confirmed insecure as fuck
>>
>>36629190

L2 sage newfag
>>
>>36629095
>goes to GNC to ask what overpriced protein to buy to give him big muscles
>realises he can't afford it on his meager office drone salary
>lunch break is over so goes back to office job
>big, alpha male boss who lifts comes in and tells you to do something
>"y-y-yes sir, o-of course sir"

2/10 bait thread, you took the time to make it so you obviously think it's at least partially true

>implying i'm not more intelligent than you
>implying i don't earn more than you
>implying i'm not better looking than you
>implying i'm not fucking that girl you like right now
>>
>>36629423
>not putting sage in all fields for this shitty thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.