[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you resist temptation on a cut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 296x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 296x396
How do you resist temptation on a cut?
>>
>>36628966
I masturbate.
Typically after I jerk it, I am no longer tempted to sex anyone but gf.
>>
I eat a cookie or a chocolate or something sub 50 cal a day for a few days and I don't feel like eating any more cookies.
>>
>>36628966

Separate yourself from the food until the temptation is gone.

If you constantly feel the temptation, practice catching yourself when you sub-consciously start to stuff your face, the best thing about this strategy is that it'll last longer than separating yourself from the food.
>>
File: 1423575193119.jpg (35 KB, 487x457) Image search: [Google]
1423575193119.jpg
35 KB, 487x457
>>36628976
kek
>>
>>922979
Drink tea. Lots of it. Make a kettle full of tea and have yourself a cozy tea orgy.
>>
>>36628966
Plan out ahead what you will eat in the course of the day, e.g. in the morning you already know what you will eat in the evening.
Stay below your calorie goal so you have space for a cookie or something else.
Secondly, don't buy anything sweet or unhealthy. Go shopping after you just ate so you're not hungry and just don't buy the unhealthy stuff. Can't eat what you don't have.
Don't give up bra, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>36628966
easy just drink water faggot.
>>
You can't resist temptation, but you can decide whether you follow through with it or fucking control yourself, there are things that separate us from the rest of the animals like reason and self control for example.
>>
>>36628966
Easily.
>>
>>36628966
>I want to eat this
>I also want to have a 6 pack
>I have eaten that before
>I have never had a 6 pack
>I will not eat that

It's that simple.
>>
>>36629435
Simple as that sounds, I've never thought about it like that. Not OP, but thanks.
>>
>>36628966
keep junk out of your house, make sure that you can't be tempted by anything. for me it's a 40 minute round trip if i want to get anything from the shop, and i can never be bothered to go out solely to buy sugary shit i don't need.
>>
>>36629687
>>36629121
This, basically.
My office is fucking cancer though. People bring in biscuits, chocolates and all sorts of stuff like that. Since I'm slim built, I get heavily pressured to indulge because "I need to bulk up anyway". As a recent example:
>Biscuit selection brought in
>the 3 others in the office all have a couple
>boss says "if you don't have one, I'll leave one of each on your desk"
>still decline
>he follows through
>sat there with biscuits on my desk for 3-4 hours

The other key thing is to keep your mind occupied. If you're busy with something or entertained, you're less likely to crave bad food. Even if you follow these steps though, hell is others because they will force bad food on you.
>>
File: 1401667644316.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2514) Image search: [Google]
1401667644316.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2514
>>36628966

By making notable progress and keeping your eyes on a goal

>how do you first begin to covet, OP?
>>
File: 1417802575746.png (9 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1417802575746.png
9 KB, 405x344
The only thing that's fucking with cut is coffee. I can't drink it black but I feel like even a pinch of sugar is going to ruin my entire diet.
>>
>>36631838
If you can't live without coffee buy a French press and add a pinch of salt before you add water, it makes it a lot less bitter and you can also brew a lot stronger in a French press. If you think I'm fucking with you search Alton Brown's episode on coffee. That's who I learned it from 3 years ago and I've been doing it ever since.
>>
>>36631838
Your masculinity will never be complete until you can comfortably drink black coffee anon. There are 17 year old DYELs out there right now drinking that shit like liquid gold somewhere in a military base right now.

Don't be a starbucks blondie bitch man; drink coffee as the gods intended.
>>
>>36628966
Think of zyzz and how he wants me to make it.
>>
>>36631935
this desu
there's nothing actually wrong with sugary coffee drinks (other than how bad they are for you) but I acquired a taste for black coffee just so I could drink it in a situation where I might be judged for drinking something else
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.