[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is chris jones the true king of /fit/ pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Is chris jones the true king of /fit/
pic related
>>
>>36628255
>King
>Nigger

Not in my Commonwealth.
>>
Literally who
>>
>>36628255
>a nigger
>king
WE
>>
>>36629306
WUZ
>>
>>36629313
KANNNGGSSS
>>
>>36628255
He has got to be the least intimidating muscular black man on earth
>>
I used to fuck with CJ. Back when he was like, the fucking king of natty. A true inspiration. Binge watch his vids every damn night.
But honestly right now theres no fuckin way hes natty. I mean no way. He is yoked.
>>
is this the guy Massthetics was wanting to colab with? seems like i heard this name before somewhere
>>
>>36629331
ND
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>36629353
He's one of the few youtubers I think actually is natty, he's a decent size but his shoulders are tiny compared to people like Matt Ogus or Joff Seid, he just looks bigger because he's a dark skinned turbomanlet
>>
>>36629406
all of them are on gear even your precious maxx chewning
>>
>>36629510
>everyone is on gear except me
Jason Blaha and nattyornot.com pls go
>>
Fuck that nigga , he used to have a partner who teached him about vlogging and stuff .
When this nigga got an ugky ass girlfriend , he dumped the partner and taking all the money they made.
>>
>>36629406
>Basing someones nattiness on how little muscle they have
There are plenty of mediocre looking people on steroids. There are even extremely DYEL people on steroids. Because someone is small or has small shoulders/chest/ etc doesn't mean they aren't juicing. He is one of the least trustworthy youtubers I know of. If he was on steroids it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. That being said I have no evidence that he's juicing and am not accusing him of steroids but the possibility is very real.
>>
>>36631124
Vince pls go..

No, but I agree, fully.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.