[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>left What is he taking here? 500mg + some tren I would say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
>left

What is he taking here? 500mg + some tren I would say?

They are doing literally everything for performance and the looks, lol.
>>
you're a moron
>>
>>36628105

> Complete skelly twink
> 14" arms
> People think hes roiding

Please fuck off
>>
If he's on steroids it'll be "TRT"

i.e the very maximum a natural could possibly have

i doubt they'd be stupid enough to give him super physiological amounts

it'll be the peptides and hgh he's taking
>>
>>36628131
I'm sure he's taking something for performance reasons, but his "size" is definitely not a reason to call him a roider
>>
football is conditioning-based
he's on epo the blood transfusions etc.
>>
>>36628151

Yes i agree. He def takes something, whatever it may be.
I would too if i was him.

But its not anabolic steroids lol
>>
File: 1439950086883.png (79 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1439950086883.png
79 KB, 250x238
>>36628131
> Complete skelly twink
>>
>>36628130
>>36628131
naive fucks...
>>
File: Laughterand-Leadership1.jpg (216 KB, 780x433) Image search: [Google]
Laughterand-Leadership1.jpg
216 KB, 780x433
>>36628105
>>36628137
>>36628203
>>36628561

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
>>
>>36628574
fuck off juicehead
>>
>>36628105

Real fucking sucks and you're a fucking faggot.

(Barca sucks too)
>>
>>36628137
>i.e the very maximum a natural could possibly have

So it's basically clear that he's juicing, right?
>>
File: Ronaldo567453.png (2 MB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldo567453.png
2 MB, 1200x630
I wouldn't mind looking like him.
>>
I don't think it's possible to be a professional at a such a cardio demanding sport like soccer and still be able to hold all that muscle mass with clearly less than 10% of bf. I guess he takes some shady stuff, at least on his offeason.
>>
>>36628105

A few bits and pieces:

>FAs do the testing in football. It's in their interest to keep positives, especially from national players, out of the press for doping. 'Gravy train...' Six month 'injuries' are common.
>The English FA tests urine and blood, though extremely rarely checks EPO and the testing isn't suited for picking up HGH or IGF-1. (Eyeballing Ronaldo and a lot of players this and designer steroids are what they're on.)
>Players in the Premier League are tested once at the start of a season and then are unlikely to be tested again.
>The FA does not perform a carbon isotope ratio test, the best test out there, even though it only costs £200 for the general public.
>The FA grants the use of Therapeutic Use Exemption Forms, i.e. banned substances if they are prescribed on a doctors order. In practice this means going on holiday to a country where roids can be bought OTC, blasting grams of test a week and fucking up your hormones, going home and complaining of low-t symptoms, and after bloodwork getting a HRT script for life.
>The English FA does not test when a player is injured. See above point and note why Spain is such a common destination for injured footballers.
>>
File: ginyu force rules.png (407 KB, 900x402) Image search: [Google]
ginyu force rules.png
407 KB, 900x402
>>36628105
looks familular
>>
>>36630142
Fucking trenhead should train some legs ffs
>>
>>36631085
>>
>>36631085

yeah i think his legs are doing ok

only a mid-table team player but is free kick taker for his national team Georgia so
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.