[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey what do I need to improve?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (471 KB, 1745x2238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
471 KB, 1745x2238
Please tell me what I need to improve.
>>
Your hair
>>
>>36627624

>sucking it in
>birthing obliques
>>
>>36627632
Hair isn't that bad short, you guys place way too much emphasis on hair. Men go bald, so what. I don't mind rockin the bic in a year.
>>
Srsly guys....tell me my physical weak muscle points. I can't help the insertions I have, some of them I like.
>>
>>36627624
Nothing more Op, if you have not made it already there is no point trying further, you look like you reached your genetical natural potential
>>
>>36627674
Work on your back. Your chest looks overdeveloped for the rest of your body. Also you might wanna cut some fat if you don't care about strength, lol.
Also learn sambo and kick ass.
>>
>>36627624

All of your muscles are very well developed.

EXCEPT YOUR TRAPS.

I see too many fucking people skipping traps. Huge traps make you look fucking big.

You can have no chest and arms, but if you have huge traps you will look big no matter what.

inb4

> hurr i have good traps its just the picture

Then work on your posture. Keep your shoulders down, dont put them up like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1774x1741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1774x1741
This was me a month ago lol.

I have deteriorated a bit. Haven't been able to go to the gym for a week now and my food intake is stuffing too. At least I'm losing bf%.
>>
Natty? Pls no bs
>>
>>36627811
Lol look at that black and white picture and tell me if you think 6'0 235 at that bodyfat % is natty.

No way dude I'm not natty. Just a basic 500mg/w test E. On my last week desu. Gotta come off...
>>
>>36627624

STOMACH VACUUMS

The distended look is caused by weak transverse abs.
>>
>>36627871
I'll start doing them, thx for the useful tip. I never really thought they do much though based on my past when I would do them religiously...
>>
>>36627838

You said you do 500mg/w test E.

Does that mean 1 shot of 500mg once a week.

Or 2x 250mg a week.
>>
How old are you? And I'm petty sure nothing needs work, although I'm fan of thick cores and you'd probably look better with that.
>>
>>36627624
I normally talk shit, but you look good
>>
>>36627838

I guess that explains why you're a bald faggot
>>
>>36627985
I do 1 shot a week of 2 ml's of 250mg test e. Usually a mil into each quad every Monday after leg day.

>>36628012
I'm 28. 6'0@220 in that first pic(which is current). I was at 235 in the black and white which was only a month ago. That's like almost solid muscle loss.
>>
>>36628033
Bald? Dumbfuck I still have enough hair to look good with.
>>
>>36627624
your face
your hair
your personality
>>
>>36628064

>I'm not bald, r-right guys?

Top kek
>>
>>36628094
Oh I know I have a severe case of baldness dude, don't get it twisted. I already go through phases of biccing my head. Like I said, I don't give a shit about my hair though. I don't try to preserve it or bitch about being bald. I'm lean enough that I rock a bicced head good if I have a tan.
>>
>>36628114

The fact that you're defending it so vehemently makes you sound really insecure. Are you sure being bald at 28 doesn't bother you?
>>
you look 40-50
>>
>>36627624
You look like the depraved class in dark souls.
>>
>>36627624
Like others have said. Traps. Maybe smile or at least don't duck face. You look good overall.
>>
Damn OP, I would let you fuck the shit out of me.
>>
>>36627624
Your face man... I'm sorry but you are ugly. Everything else I'm mirin but that face tho
>>
>>36627624
Put the weights down grandpa, your time has passed.
>>
Your hair OP,trying growing it out or shave it completely, must admit im jelly of your physique.
>>
>>36627838
Ok, so just fuck you and your thread, nothing to see here. You can make this form natty if you're not a faggot.
>>
>>36627624
You seem too old to attentionwhore on a korean otaku culture memeboard

And yes, you're bald
>>
File: 1459629092096.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459629092096.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>36627624
That faggot look on your face
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.