[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benefits of veganism +more energy +get lean +better health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Benefits of veganism
+more energy
+get lean
+better health
+more longevity
+less animal cruelty
+stronger lifts
+minor boost in IQ

"Benefits" of meat eating
-constantly lethargic
-get fat
-risk of heart attack
-die early
-stall on lifts
-animals murdered cruelly

So, why do you eat meat?
>>
>>36627142
>+minor boost in IQ
I doubt that or vegans have very low IQ to begin with.
Also:
+green skin
+no gains in 8 years
>>
>>36627149

>Using one person's example to draw conclusions about all vegans

You're the only one with the low IQ
>>
>>36627142
> -animals murdered cruelly
Even ironically you've lost me
>>
Vegan containment board when
>>
stop flooding the board with dishonest vegan propaganda retard
>>
>>36627156
Those people too do not look healthy body and mental wise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpL2tFnYlQw
>>
>>36627142
why's your skin green, vegancuck?
>>
>>36627176

That is because you are looking at the vocal retarded minority. Especially for something like veganism which involves animal rights, you are going to have a lot of retards.

That DOES NOT negate the scientifically proven health and gains improvements of being vegan.
>>
>>36627191
Not OP, but fellow vegan. I don't have green skin.
>>
>>36627176
what kind of retardation I just watched, fucks sake I swear vegans gotta have some sort of brain damage from eating only plants...
>>
>>36627192
every single vegan I met looked unhealthy skinny, bags and/or dark circles under eyes, and every single one of them had to say "I'm a vegan" within 10 minutes of meeting, mental
>>
>>36627232

That's because only those people are the kind who say they are vegan after 10 minutes.

The normal looking healthy vegans don't say they are vegan after 10 minutes so you never realize they are vegan. And you thus live your life having the first group as your impression of all vegans.
>>
>>36627142
>live in fishing village of east romania
>all we eat is fish, wheat and sheep
>never touched vegetable, or most fruit
>wild berries and apples for the win

old men live up to 105
women give birth at 60
we are all lean and strong

seriously op, put some science into it all and stop trolling people about this vegetable diet when it is clear that no vegetable is needed in one's life. dumb americans
>>
>>36627244
This. The only people who know I'm vegan are the people that offer me food and I have to turn it down because I can't eat it. They usually ask why, so I tell them. That and the people that I go out to dinner with, I have to make sure that the restaurant has vegan options.
>>
>>36627244
and then you wonder why vegans are considered fucking loony bin material
>>
>>36627258
....and everyone on fit because you had to go somewhere to brag.
>>
>>36627250
Probably numerous reasons to explain your villages longevity and robustness, one of them being the lifestyle they lead if it is indeed a working fishing village.

No one diet is perfect but following a plant based diet in industrialized western societies is known to reduce and sometimes reverse chronic disease and ailments, particularly in the elder members of the societies.

Obviously do what you feel is best. Most vegans are preachy as fuck and it's annoying but the science and data is there to back up a lot of the statements that these people bound around like they're the fucking messiah of nutrition.
>>
>>36627250
Romania pls go
>>
>>36627301
This is a health and fitness board. Lol. The fact that I'm vegan is important because it affects what I can eat, where I get my protein, etc. That's not bragging. I'm on this thread because it talks about being vegan. This isn't a meat-eaters thread that I just barged into and said 'gross. I don't eat meat. I'm superior.'

So stfu.
>>
>>36627326
why did you open 35 topoca about it?
>>
File: scary_as_fuk.gif (580 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
scary_as_fuk.gif
580 KB, 480x360
>>36627325
>>
>>36627334
I don't get that reference. But if you are assuming I'm the one who made this thread, I'm not OP.
>>
>>36627192
>>36627192
OK, health benefits there may be, but gains benefits? I think not. Also, most vegans tend to do it incredibly wrong and eat a lot of junk food, while the users here who aren't newfags are careful about their diet, including the meat products they consume. I've seen many posts advising people to eat leaner, healthier cuts of meat. I tend to agree with the people who say meat is necessary for muscle-building, because for most people, it is true.
>>
>>36627192
Veganism has been scientifically proven to be a mental illness that kills gains.
>>
>>36627393
Source?
>>
>>36627409
his basement.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.