[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/ Out of curiosity I wondered how you all felt about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1455858668771.jpg (38 KB, 1178x960) Image search: [Google]
1455858668771.jpg
38 KB, 1178x960
Sup /fit/

Out of curiosity I wondered how you all felt about what you eat vs how much you eat

Ex. I know a few guys with low bf℅ and sizable muscles, they eat McDonald's 4+ times a week however they make sure thier calorie intake is at maitence, ho what's /fit/s thought on this?
>>
File: vin-diesel-630.jpg (39 KB, 630x450) Image search: [Google]
vin-diesel-630.jpg
39 KB, 630x450
>>36627115
Calories in calories out

Holy shit, why doesnt anyone read the god damn sticky?

I am announcing my sage
>>
"Health" is mostly genetic as long as you're not a dipshit (smoking / drinking a fifth of vodka a day) and even that is debatable.

Just calories in calories out, I cut with KFC and don't give a shit
>>
>>36627127
>implying I haven't read the sticky

Hay jackass if I ingest 1600 calories of pizza and beer vs 1600 calories of fish and fruit i was wondering if the difference in nutrients and such would really make that big of a difference
>>
>>36627172
>jackass
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
>>
>>36627197
no but I kiss yours
>>
>>36627211
lewd
>>
>>36627197
Right blue board. My bad here is revised version
>implying I haven't read the sticky

Hay MY DEAR FRIEND ANON if I ingest 1600 calories of pizza and beer vs 1600 calories of fish and fruit i was wondering if the difference in nutrients and such would really make that big of a difference
>>
>>36627115
my activity levels and diet vary a fair amount

for half a year I ate nothing but fast food and didn't go to the gym and I still maintained a really good look. definitely not shredded tier, but enough to attract ladies shirtless.

I think, despite what many will tell you, genetics matters A LOT

not as in, X is impossible because of genetics. but how hard you have to work to get and maintain it is genetic

also >>36627127 is retarded. anyone who says calories in calories out is retarded. utterly so
>>
This is all you need to know
>>
>>36627172
pretty sure the sticky covers stuff like that

it will not make a difference to how much muscle you build as long as there is the same amount of protein in both, but eating junk like pizza will make you feel like shit over time as opposed to if you eat clean and stick to meat, veggies and fruit
>>
>>36627127
>implying insulin spikes don't affect how your calories are stored/used
>>
>>36627271
Thank you helpful anon
>>
How about a calorie restriction on heathy food? You know like real.bodybuilders are eating in a contest prep?

BOOM mind blow that's the.way to go
>>
>>36627115
If all you want is to be a certain weight, calorie restriction is all you need. If you want health in other ways then mcdonalds is a waste of time. Healthiest is to eat a lot of fresh, raw plant variety as most of your diet for a high micronutrient intake, and I mean more like 30 different plant types a day than 5. There are micronutrients in meat as well which you won't find in high amounts elsewhere, so red meat esp. and oysters, oily fish.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.