[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /fit/ ive been noticing this weird line of hair thinning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: balding.jpg (355 KB, 1939x1241) Image search: [Google]
balding.jpg
355 KB, 1939x1241
hi /fit/
ive been noticing this weird line of hair thinning
ive never seen it before mainly because I had long hair, cut it shorter now, but its kind of visible.

Is this balding? I cant seem to find anything that matches this. thanks in advance
>>
/fit/ is a bunch of soft pussies, fucking proof that lifting doesn't make you a man

you disgust me OP along with most on this board
>>
>>36626958
nice pic, fag.
yes youre balding. if i were you i would kill myself asap
>>
Jesus fucking christ
This is nothing move on with your life
>>
it's a natural part you autist

if it concerns you that much keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse
>>
>>36626958
Yea op.. idk op you're 100% balding.
Laying down and rotting is a good option right now
>>
If you don't have noticeable balding by 20 it is safe to say you won't be noticeably bald until your late 30's or 40's. So fucking chill out. Being bald is not a crime and doesn't make you a bad person, there is a lot of bullshit with people saying that balding means you have bad genetics which is another way of saying balding is bad. Balding is a sign that you are balding and nothing else. You have to play with the cards you are dealt. Women are also underrated.

I noticed hairline thinning and crown thinning when I was 20, but it was only noticeable when I shaved my head. I am now 38 and the crown thinning has yet to become a bald spot (it looks see through when wet though) and I have a NW2 hairline.
>>
>>36627260
>Women are also underrated.
*overrated
>>
>>36626958
fuck in hell, it's just a pattern you didn't see because of your longer hair
>>
>>36626958

How can someone be this autistic?

Do you also think you are fat when you gain 1 pound?
>>
>>36626958
Don't worry about the abuse, it's natural for a man to worry about his hair. Nah, it's a just a pattern you didn't see because of your longer hair, as the other anon said. I've got the same thing myself, was a little bit worried for a while but it hasn't changed in a couple of years.
>>
>>36627260
>If you don't have noticeable balding by 20 it is safe to say you won't be noticeably bald until your late 30's or 40's
Get a load of this broscience.
>>
>>36626973
Baldlet detected.

OP, we live in a society that values looks. If you are anything less than perfect, you will instantly be replaced in a womans mind.
>oh fuck anon has/is/isnt [trait]
>proceeds to custom pick mate on tinder or other dating app in seconds

The pressure is on for men to look good because the internet makes us so easy to discard for someone better.
>>
>>36627260
>if you don't have noticeable balding by 20
>tfw I'm 20 and my hairlne is receding
Can I even stop this, or am I just fucked?
>>
>>36627750
Minoxidil or finasteride
But probably you'll end up shaving your head.
>>
>>36628384
You're probably right. Still, I've noticed that a lot of hairs have been coming off my head, and that my diet is still pretty much shit. I'm just going to delude myself into thinking that by eating healthy and cutting out all the junk food I'll be able to fix this. That'll at least give me a year or two more before I have to face reality.
>>
>>36627549
Balding can take a long time m80. The vast majority of men start losing their hair in their 20's. The first few stages aren't noticeable.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.