[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he lifts for girls HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>he lifts for girls
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: just.jpg (714 KB, 4300x3600) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
714 KB, 4300x3600
what's the point of these threads again
>>
File: 1449336405483.jpg (131 KB, 950x617) Image search: [Google]
1449336405483.jpg
131 KB, 950x617
>>36625829

Been proven and shown shes trashy that puts on makeup to the point that would put pre op trannies to shame.

Trashy "hot" girls with trashy/fat/ugly guys is common. She has major baggage and dirty skeletons in her closet and this guy is beta enough to take her in.

Not to mention I'm willing to be she has a ugly vagina of Arby's roast beef proportions. Its the equivalent of a guy with a tiny dick only able to get an ugly girl.
>>
>>36625829
Posting the same pic and similar bait title to another gay thread already up here is pretty shitty anon. Go back to lurking.
>>
>>36625829
that youtuber girl in your picture is a minus -2/10 just because of that awful voice
>>
>>36625829
>>36625905
It's been proven that they aren't a real couple. It's just an act they put on for youtube.
>>
File: 1459567190454.jpg (143 KB, 638x680) Image search: [Google]
1459567190454.jpg
143 KB, 638x680
>>36625829
>Non Asian female

Dropped
>>
By no means I am hot but my husband is 320lbs of softness he doesn't have status or much money, we are just both dorks who no one else could get along with and are perfect for each other. My husband doesn't really like muscle on female but I lift for strength because it feels too good to stop.
>>
WHO THE HE*K IS SHE??
>>
>>36626128
Ur mum
>>
>>36626145
Fuck you asshole!
>kicks your head off
Bye fagot
>>
>>36626182
>teleports behind you
>licks your butthole
Bye faggot
>>
>>36625905
This, if this is real, he's beta as fuck and there's a reason shes settling for him, and he's w her only because she's way out of his league. That or he's got money and she's cucking him
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.