[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there, you! Are you struggling to meet your fitness goals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Guy-drinking-beer.jpg (10 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Guy-drinking-beer.jpg
10 KB, 360x240
Hey there, you!

Are you struggling to meet your fitness goals?

Feel like you'll never shift that belly fat?

Losing motivation?

Have you considered becoming teetotal?

Why do you still binge drink every weekend?
>>
>>36625595
I don't.

Gotta go balls to the wall sometime.
You know it's not good for your gains, so you better fix up if you wanna harness your full potential.
>>
>>36625595
Because I feel an immense need to reward myself after doing good for a whopping 5 days. Cut 2500 calories during the week days, then drink 2500 calories worth of beer. It's a tradition by now.
>>
>>36625595
I'm a week into keto and stoned and I want to eat 20$ worth of leftover easter candy cuz reasons
>>
>>36625612
>>36625621
>>36625637
Never gonna make it.
>>
>>36625648
Might not make it but at least I'll look better and have a bit more change in my pocket.
>>
i drink one alcoholic drink a day (usually vodka and OJ or diet coke) and only binge drink (6-10 drinks) once every 4-6 weeks
can i still make it?
>>
>>36625648
Want doesn't mean do, only like 15 pounds then I can eat my glorious carbs again
>>
>>36625693
No. Those six drinks of vodka and OJ could add up to about an extra 600 calories per week. A binge of beer could be up to 2000 calories. Having to drink every day seriously increases your risk of becoming an alcoholic in later life.
>>
>>36625743
fuck beer, i only drink liquor

beer makes me feel bloated and gross

it's not every single day, but 4-5 days a week i do have one drink. and i've lost 30 lbs and havent lost much strength at all
>>
>>36625753
Okay, so long as you know the risks involved. I am just saying that teetotalism makes fitness goals so much easier.
>>
File: 064.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
064.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Quitting alcohol was one of the best moves I made in life. Whenever I look at my friends (I'm in my 30s) who continued drinking they inevitably have a bit of a gut and a poor lifestyle.

It is only one component of a healthy lifestyle, but it has such a large influence on all the others that it is key. I go out drinking with them, but have something non-alcoholic.
>>
>>36625863
Yeah, my lifting buddy drinks every weekend. He has a great shape apart from his beer gut. One thing I find out is that a beer gut isn't primarily fat, it is stretched because of continually holding lots of liquid. You can technically get a water belly, but who has the willpower to drink 8 pints of water every day?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.