[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does height really matter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 511 vs 61.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
511 vs 61.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
does height really matter?
>>
>>36625075
No you're a faggot at any height, OP.
>>
Did you just take this pic to post on here?
>>
>>36625075
Does anything really matter?
>>
>>36625075
If you're an insecured waste
>>
>>36625075
People universally respect tall people more than shorter people.

However short people may be perceived as friendlier which can be a bonus in some situations.
>>
>>36625075
5'6" manlet here. Used to let it bother me now im with a 5'7" fit chick and she told me to get over the complex that she is actually attracted to me and doesnt notice the height.

Whether she's lying or not doesnt matter. I get to have sex with her and she's with me.

So no doesnt matter
>>
>>36625075
Only if you let it have an effect. A lot like insults actually.
>>
>>36625075
Christ she is so fucking ugly it's unbelievable.

She truly looks like the missing evolutionary link.

I mean, look at her in that image, you know when chimps make fart noises with their mouths? That's exactly what she looks like.
>>
>>36625109
Interesting...
>>
>>36625075
People think it does, and that's the only reason it does.

I'm 6'3" and miserable. But if I was 6'4" I'd be happy, for sure.
>>
>>36625075
Not really. I've seen beta as fuck 6'+ people and alpha as fuck manlets.
>inb4 hurr using the terms alpha and beta

That being said, if you took an individual, hypothetically speaking the taller version of said person will always be more alpha than the shorter version.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.