[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meal Prep Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1421233588151.jpg (682 KB, 1126x3769) Image search: [Google]
1421233588151.jpg
682 KB, 1126x3769
Hey guys, can we get a meal prep thread going?

I work in a sedentary job 5 days a week (ITfag), 8:30am-5:00PM Mon-Fri. I only like cooking once or twice a week for training purposes. Getting a bit sick of eggs every morning and chicken breast. Need some ideas.

What do you guys usually eat? Any good recipes that are quick and easy? What about food that you can cook Sunday, and then put in fridge/freezer and heat up?

I usually train in the evening straight after work around 5:30pm.

What do my other fit bros eat?
>>
Hot Pockets

>Microwave for 3 minutes each pair
>>
Wtf man you only work 40hr/week why in the world do you need quick and easy meals? Make time to cook good and fancy shit, you homo.
>>
>>36624644
This. Lazy fuck, could understand if yoy worked 60 hours a week but 40 is standard.
>>
>>36624639
To be clear, I only need quick and easy meals for training purposes. I guess what I mean by that is breakfast/lunch that I can take to work.

I enjoy cooking, and I make myself good macro matching dinners. :)

>>36624689
Has nothing to do with laziness. Don't judge just because you are a common fuckin' prole. My time is worth a lot to me, so i'd rather be efficient in my meal prep and dedicate my regained time to higher priorities in my life. I.e. Lifting, reading, studying etc.
>>
>>36624622
Get yourself a slow cooker if you dont have one. you can make all kiiiinds of food with one
>>
lately I've been on a mix and match

breakfast
>premade protein shake
>greek yogurt with berries and chia seeds
>clif bar with banana berry protein muffins

lunch
>bbq chicken breast, broccoli, green beans, mashed sweet potatoes
>teriyaki salmon, asparagus, brussels sprouts, mashed garlic potatoes

dinner
>turkey meatballs with whole wheat pita and hummus
>tilapia with steamed vegetables
>egg beater omelete with turkey sausage and English muffin
>turkey, black bean, and corn chili
>etc

just find stuff that fits your macros and calories (I'm on a cut so I'm looking at 1600 kcal/day, 140 protein, 40 fat, 160 carbs). may take some practice and research but it's worth it

also go train in the morning, get a shower, then go to work. you'll have more time to do productive stuff/dick around on 4chan in the evenings.
>>
>>36624876
how tall are you?
>>
>>36624807
>my time is worth a lot
>BROWSES A FUCKING MONGOLIAN WHATEVER THE FUCK BOARD

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
>>
File: FB_IMG_1436759396437.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1436759396437.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>36624622
I make lunches for the week. This is a batch from a few months ago. This week is 3 lbs of chicken, 36 oz of veggies, and 2 cups of rice with teriyaki sauce.
>>
You'll probably find better answers on Pinterest tbqh
>>
Is' Fit Men Cook' a decent channel for learning how to cook?
>>
>>36624622
Bake in bulk , freeze , reheat as needed

/thread/
>>
>>36624899
5'10", making the best of manlet status. already lost 45 lbs and finally starting to see my beard filling in
>>36624967
this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.