[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /fit/ I need some advice. I have tried working out tons of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
So /fit/ I need some advice. I have tried working out tons of time but it never works out. I'm literally too exhausted to do it. I don't know why. It's not like I'm lazy, it's just like incontinence have the energy do it. I've been cutting back and eating for more healthy but I don't get why I'm exhausted all the time. I usually sleep about 8 and a half hours. Sometimes more but not very much. I started another workout today and I couldn't do it and just took a shower and laid down for a while. I've been going to the doctors about this for a while now and they could find anything after numerous blood tests.
>>
>>36624278
I'm* not incontinence fuck me
>>
You should take some Oxy-Incontinent. They're filled with oxygen and prevent you from being incontinent.
>>
>>36624278

Listen to me very carefully. You more than likely have some kind of issue with your glucose metabolism and/or thyroid.

Best defense:

1. Intermittent Fasting
Start with Leangains and go from there. I guarantee you will have Godfearingly large amounts of energy in a fasted state.

2. Coconut/MCT oil
You can use these to get some energy through your hepatic portal that does not rely on your pancreas or glucose metabolism to utilize.
1 TBSP in the morning pre-workout should do you just fine.

3. Exclusionary dieting
This was a huge one for me. I had to cut out wheat, dairy, and all processed sugar from my diet for over 6 months and during that time I lost over 100 lbs and experienced real energy for the first time in my life.

Start with these and keep going bro.
>>
>>36624278
>incontinence
Lel
>>
>>36624278

Also, take a solid multivitamin every day.
Pay particular attention to your Magnesium, Zinc, Omega 3, Vit D, Vit K, and Folate ingestion.

You need all of these, including a full b-complex to run with any degree of efficiency.
>>
>>36624327
Thanks man, i'll definitely try these out.

Also when the blood test came back they couldn't find anything wrong with the thyroid
>>
>>36624278

Base your diet around these foods:
http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php

Start with low-cal, high-nutrient density, in this order:
Vegetables, fruit, beans/legumes, lean meat (fish especially), low-fat dairy, nuts/seeds, and finally free fats like olive oil, coconut oil, butter, etc.

Eat when you are hungry until you are full and seriously try fasting and working out in a fasted state, you may find that you are much better adapted to burning fat than carbs, especially if you have an impaired glucose metabolism.

If so, check out the Paleo diet, Primal diet, Keto diet, or any well-formulated lower-carbohydrate diet. You may find you do better with more balanced macros (30/40/30 pfc) instead of the usual high-carb, mid-protein, low-fat diet most trainers push. I know I did.
>>
>>36624383

If they are simply testing TSH they won't find jack shit. I know this because I have Hashimotos and it's a bitchnit.

Best tests you can have done is to have your free t3 and t4 looked at checked against baselines.

As a test, eat some brazil nuts or tunafish for breakfast first thing in the morning one day with NOTHING ELSE.

If you start to feel better and more energetic within a half hour it more than likely means your were selenium and/or iodine poor as well and that can cause SEVERE issues with thyroid hormone production.
>>
>>36624278
Sounds exactly like me

Ask your doctor about sleep apnoea, it's not a thing fatties get
>>
>>36624388
thanks dude this looks really helpful

>>36624414
Thanks i'll test it out and ask the doc about those other tests. My doctor suggested putting me on anti-depressants but i've been holding off on it.
>>
Stop being fucking lazy
>>
>>36624469

Fuck the anti-depressants. They normally leave you in worse shape than you were before. Magnesium is your real friend here. Usually the issue is a GABA/glutamate imbalance in the brain as well.

Hit some coconut oil in the AM with morning vitamins and you should feel a TON better.

Just to be safe, sleep with two pillows under your head while laying on your side. This way, if you do have sleep apnea, you can lessen it a bit until you can have a sleep study done.

I have it even after I've lost weight but I'll be honest, its no where NEAR as bad.
>>
>>36624278

Do yourself a favor and stay the fuck away from coffee too. It lowers your thyroid and fucks with your test levels.

Replace morning beverage with hot tea of your choice. I personally prefer chai.

Also, it might be worth familiarizing yourself with Ayurvedic medicine practices to achieve the diet that is going to work best for you in the long run.

You may want to try the one as outlined here:
http://www.banyanbotanicals.com/info/ayurvedic-living/living-ayurveda/diet/kapha-pacifying-diet/
>>
>>36624327
r u me. i have low test and i did some of this shit too.
>>
>>36624520
Alright anon thanks for your advice, i'll try it out.

>>36624548
I actually don't drink coffee at all. I used to drink it in my teens but never made a habit out of it and eventually just stopped drinking completely
>>
>>36624278

You can also try hitting a high-protein bf like eggs, ham, and spinach or broccoli fried in coconut oil.

I fuckin love that shit and I feel energetic throughout the day on that stuff!
>>
>>36624469

Best cure for depression: fatty cuts of red meat. Shit raises test levels more than anything else natty. Seriously, mfw I'm in the middle of a depression episode. I eat a bunch of fried hamburger and feel better immediately.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.