[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /fit/, i've been on keto for 2.5 weeks with a fair bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1456079186692.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456079186692.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
sup /fit/, i've been on keto for 2.5 weeks with a fair bit of weight loss. if i grab a burger for dinner, will that throw me out of ketosis? that would put me at about 35 carbs for the day. thanks in advance guys.
>>
>>36622706
Who cares what you just said.
The smell of that pic must be fucking awful.
>>
File: 1446515357533.png (26 KB, 633x623) Image search: [Google]
1446515357533.png
26 KB, 633x623
>>36622706
come on anyone?
>>
>>36622706

I thought keto diets were just a meme
>>
You'll regret it OP. Don't do it. Not worth a shitty burger. Make a nice keto friendly patty.
>>
Get it lettuce wrapped.
>>
>>36622706
If you're not sure just don't eat the burger. Stick to your diet. the temporary endorphines released from eating that burger aren't worth the lamentation when youre diets out of whack and you gotta reset
>>
>>36622962
This. If you live in Cali In N Out's secret menu has Protein style. But then again I'd recommend not going to a fast food place because you'd be tempted to eat french fries
>>
Well, you can:

>Eat the burger
>Not eat the burger

Either way, you're still kind of a bitch.
>>
>>36622706
What are some foods I can eat on a keto diet that won't wreck my wallet?
Chicken is really expensive here
>>
>>36623213
ops pic will suit you :^)
>>
>>36623286
I'll seriously beat the fuck out of you if you don't answer me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.