[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you trust a chiropractor, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: dr_ian.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
dr_ian.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
Would you trust a chiropractor, /fit/?
>>
what can a chiropractor do that a physical therapist + medical massage therapist can't?
>>
>>36622661

no, if i have issue i just open 4chan and get advice on /fit/.
>>
>>36622661
I wouldn't, personally

its medieval medicine
>>
>>36622661
No, a chiropractor gave Kevin Sorbo a stroke. Go to a real doctor
>>
Worked for a chiropractor over the summer, all our patients swore they felt better after a visit, but it's one of the most money grubbing businesses I've ever encountered. Probably worth it if you keep it up, but if you stop going you'll quickly regress.
>>
>>36622946
Also there are good and bad chiropractors like every profession... the one I happened to work for had a questionable license and mental issues.
>>
>>36622661
No, he's a hack version of a physiotherapist.
>>
>>36622946
Just go to a physiotherapist
Similar price, but they're actually interested in your recovery, not alleviating symptoms.
>>
Going to one for my dislocated coccyx. So far it's been going well.
>>
File: tumblr_m5ajzxFkNV1rnj43d[1].png (326 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5ajzxFkNV1rnj43d[1].png
326 KB, 500x327
>>36622895
Rain Dance
>>
>>36622895
Kill you through "treatment"
>>
when i was in military i saw one for back issues, it helped
>>
I've yet to see any chiropractor cure any of the people I know that see them.
Of course, it might also be related to most normies thinking doctors are magicians who just crack their bones a little and give them some pills and expect to magically get cured of their ailments without putting in any effort. Doctors ought to refer people to do some pullups and deadlifts rather than refering them to a chiropractor. There's no point in cracking away at a back that's so weak that it'll collapse on itself the instant the patient gets up from the slab.
>>
those fags literally make their living by cracking bones
>>
>>36623202
they make a damn good living too

my buddy from undergrad is in chiropractic school right now and he said the workload isn't bad at all. school is very relaxed and he's on a 3 yr program.

chiropractors can easily clear $70k/yr. way more if you own your own practice.
>>
>>36622661
Yeah. When I lost 100 pounds, my body acted all fucked up for a while and my lower disks came out of place. They helped me recover faster so I could get back to what I love doing the most. Unloading trucks for walmart.
>>
>>36623227
yeah thats why they are fags , i used to have a very weird back problem that in the end was something nervious , and one of those fags told me to come like 1 time per week to solve it just by cracking some shit in my neck paying like 70$ per session
>>
>>36622661
Ive been watching a lot of this guy. Seems pretty good to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IU9emzBDRA
>>
>>36622661
I had a massage yesterday
My moans were heard in all the building

When he finished I had to say "It has been better than sex, no homo"

I encourage you to get rid of your foam rollers and get a certified professional foam rolling you twice a month (more than enough if you do your stretches right)
>>
>>36624265
Wrong quote, meant to quote >>36622895
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.