[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you supposed to pop pimples? Or are you supposed to NOT pop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (78 KB, 644x736) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 644x736
Are you supposed to pop pimples? Or are you supposed to NOT pop them?
Sorry for the gross question.
>>
I've seen grown ass men with craters due to popping

but then unpopped pimples look gross

I think the question is, is it a superficial pimple? then yes. Is it a cyst like pimple? then no
>>
Popping them cause often cause more pimples and acne scars. Best to dry them out by putting acne wash/toothpaste on them overnight.
>>
>>36622250
You can only rid yourself of this plague by ingesting the pimple excrement. Pop, save an consume
>>
>>36622280

Solid advice.

Also. Wash your face more often (anecdotaly speaking as a former accutane user)
>>
I put topical acne medication on them and leave it like that for 5 or 6 hours. When I wash it off the redness has retreated revealing the whitehead. At that point I take a nail clipper and carefully pull it out or cut it off. 9 times out of 10 that takes care of it, and even if there's a little blood, it'll just be a red spot on your face til it heals.
>>
>>36622250
I was a chronic pimple popper in my youth. I couldn't resist picking at my skin. Now, I have some fairly minor, but noticeable scarring on my upper cheeks.
>>
>>36622280
>>36622283
>>36622306
>>36622311
>>36622329
I see. Thanks.
>>
popping technique can make a difference. If you first stretch the skin away from the center of the pimple, then push down and inward, you will be able to squeeze the bottom of the blockage, and force it out of the pore's opening. If done this way you should get a little worm out white stuff out without any damage to your face. It helps if you do this after a warm shower which opens the pores.
>>
>>36623061
struth
>>
have you tried monosulfonylmethane? I wish I'd heard about it sooner
>>
Try not to, but personally if it's huge and fucking disgusting and really noticable than yeah I will.

There's also a right way and a wrong way to go about popping them
>>
If you pop, wash your hands first and don't let them touch the skin directly. Hands are disgusting and put bacteria all over face skin. Wrap your fingers in tissues or tp, or (best choice) get a very soft rag and dampen it with warm water. Use those to pop the pimple, never bare fingers.
>>
>>36622250
If you can gently express the pus, it's not so bad. Don't sit around pinching and crushing the skin on your face though.
>>
>>36622250
I'm so fucking glad I never really had pimples, I only have those tiny "dirty pores" sometimes get sour and then just post the white head and it goes away in 2 days tops
>>
>tfw it feels so good to pop pimples
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.