[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ever ok to eat pizza?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160402_165207.jpg (400 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160402_165207.jpg
400 KB, 1280x720
Is it ever ok to eat pizza?
>>
>>36621939
Yes.
>>
Yeah
When you're bulking and/or don't care about your sodium intake
>>
IIFYM
>>
>>36621939
for some reason when i went to canada and saw everything written twice, once in english and then again in french it blew me away. It just never occurred to me that it was a dual language nation, always just assumed they were anglo as fuck.
>>
>>36623527
*tips fedora*
>>
>>36623527
well memed friend :D
>>
Quebec bro? Where you at?
Also, no.
>>
Absolutely! Pizza is fine to eat during a dirty bulk, if it fits in with your macros from other foods for the rest of the day, or during a cheat day/meal.

Pizza actually has a decent macronutrient profile, unless it is made using REALLY shitty ingredients. It also contains some vitamins due to the tomato sauce which is typically somewhat good-quality. (i.e. nowhere near ketchup, which is also called "tomato sauce") I used to work at a pizza shop and I definitely manage to fit pizza into a clean diet program.

Just don't binge on it, and make sure the rest of your macros are solid. Unless you're being really strict about your diet, though, I don't think one slice is ever something to worry about. It's not candy. Pizza has a bad rep here in the U.S. as a greasy, unhealthy food, but it can actually be quite good for you, if it's made with high-quality ingredients and a focus on health.
>>
just made your own thin crust pĂ­zza
>>
>>36623533
Yeah, the frenchies have to learn English though
>>
Whynot? Everything is OK to eat in moderation

Cutting ATM so not into it. It's like 300 for one slice. I'm good.
>>
Make it yourself and it can fit whatever macros and micros you want. Seriously, git gud in the kitchen and you'll never have to compromise on flavor and variety for the sake of nutrition. Even better, it'll make you better at cooking "normal" food too, gradually increasing your skill at something you'll do for your entire life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.