[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ I was wondering if its possible to lose 3 pounds a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1458576337671.png (123 KB, 201x241) Image search: [Google]
1458576337671.png
123 KB, 201x241
Hey /fit/ I was wondering if its possible to lose 3 pounds a week for 2 months? I recently had an ACL tear early last summer and have put on weight. Football workouts and practice start in two months and I need to drop some serious weight before then in order to get back in shape for the position I play (RB/MLB). I was wondering if its possible and if you have known people who have dropped 3 pounds a week. Thanks. (Don't really care about muscle loss btw, I'll have 3 months to bulk and lift all I need until season starts, I just need to get weight down right now)
>>
You could lose 5lbs a week for 2 months if you set your mind to it.
>>
>>36620492
Edit: weight: 225 Height : 5'11 and by weight I mean fat mostly, I know there will be water loss and maybe even some muscle but mostly fat.
>>
>>36620616
Your body is 80% water.

80% of the weight you lose is going to be water. Don't fucking listen to people about "water weight."

Losing water is a good thing, it means you are not retaining due to excess carbs. Which means you do not have excess carbs. Which means you are eating at a deficit and are currently or will soon be burning fat.
>>
>>36620492
youd have to calculate your TDEE and eat a 1500 calorie defecit a day. Thats doable but not healthy it'll probably leave you pretty low energy and that wouldn't be good for your tryouts. I say run a 500-1000 defecit and if you havent been doing cardio lately you might just drop 10 pounds right off of water weight. Lower your sodium to recommended daily levels. increase your Fibres(lots of vegetables) and be active when youre not working out.
>>
>>36620658
I'm sorry but youre retarded and that is terrible advice. i need water to survivie. you are an idioit.

>>36620558
Thanks for fucking telling me how to do it. Retard. Why even bother posting?

>>36621011
Thanks man. An actual helpful post.

But like I said, I'm going to need that energy, so fuck you, that is terrible advice.

Is everyone on here stupid? Fucking hell.
>>
>>36622833
No you are the idiot.

Fatty
>>
>>36622862
Do not fucking call me fat you stupid loser. I am not fat.

It's mostly muscle anyway, i can dead-lift 1.5 pl8. I bet youcan't even dead lift one plate for ONE single rep

I will admit i could stand to lose 1 or 2 pounds, but do not fucking call me fat.
>>
>>36622833

Do keto and drink all the fucking water you desire.
>>
>>36622833
kek losing water weight doesn't mean you stop drinking water
>>
>>36622862

It's mostly muscle anyway, i can dead-lift 1.5 pl8. I bet youcan't even dead lift one plate for ONE single rep

I will admit i could stand to lose 1 or 2 pounds, but do not fucking call me fat.
>>
>>36622862

>>
>>36622833
>Thanks for fucking telling me how to do it. Retard. Why even bother posting?
You only asked if you could, not how to, bitch tits. Ask the right question for the answer you want.
>>
>that deadlift
wow incredible bait nothing to see here guys
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>36620492
>>36622862
>>
>>36622982
Stop calling me names

>>36622997
Are you joking? Are you just mad you're not as strong as I am?

I guess i should have mentioned that I am a woman. Stop being mean to me..
>>
please respond to my bait
>>
>>36623300
>stop calling me names
No.
Nipple nuts.
>>
>>36623300
Where did you go butter breath?
>>
File: fat.webm (565 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fat.webm
565 KB, 640x360
>>36623925
This is fat.

I am not fat. I am strong. It's all muscle.

Stop bullying me you fucking pervert
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.