[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Shawn Michaels natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: 16203.jpg (97 KB, 381x449) Image search: [Google]
16203.jpg
97 KB, 381x449
>not super lean
>abs not even visible
>not super vascular
>no cannonball delts
>traps aren't ridiculous

Is HBK mode attainable natty? Weigh in pls /fit/
>>
Yeah. But you have to factor in his job. Its a lot of physical explosive movements so you could get pretty strong doing it.

He probably lifted too, but you don't need to lift a lot to have a good build. Especially when you wrestle in a high energy style he did.
>>
>>36619281
Holy shit it never ceases to amaze me just how God awful retarded most of the users on this board.
>>
>>36619228
he traveled and wrestled 300+ days of the year

he wasn't natty. insanely hectic schedule, needed drugs of all kinds to recover and keep up. roids and recreational drugs

just because someones physique isn't impressive doesn't mean they're natural
>>
>>36619629

Nechbeard plz. One wrestling match is basically a week's worth of HIIT.

Go outside and try it sometime.
>>
>>36619655
>if he doesn't "look" like it, then he's not
It's like the Hollywood actor thing all over again.
Wrestling does not compare with HIIT. you don't hit 90% of your VO2 max by wrestling.
>>
>>36619228
>pro wrestler
>natty
Are you actually retarded?
>>
He looks pretty lean here, I really can't remember if this was when he was injured and leaving. He did roid, they all did, but he partied more than he trained
>>
He probably was. The question you should be asking is whether it's achievable natty which it is.
>>
>>36619281
Yeah man, like lance armstrong, that dyel nigga was natty as fuck, I dont know why everyone was on his dick
>>
>>36619843

>completely different sport (is cycling even a sport?)
>already acknowledged he probably lifted some

Why make this post?
>>
>>36619712
You're an absolute idiot
>>
>>36619898
Cycling is one of the most popular sports in the world dumbass
>>
File: hbk-sweet-chin-music-o.gif (1 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
hbk-sweet-chin-music-o.gif
1 MB, 320x179
>>36619829

I did ask that breh.

Oh well, I figured he wasn't natty but I wanted to believe.
>>
>>36619228
he took an awful lot of drugs. of all kinds. go listen to the shoot interviews with his buddies scott hall and kevin nash.

ambien, opiates, probably coke, probably benzos. Booze every night. All kinds of shit.

Of course HBK mode is attainable if you have the genetics.
>>
He wasn't natty and was a dick head druggie. Fuck shawn michaels
>>
File: 1452716252550.jpg (82 KB, 488x717) Image search: [Google]
1452716252550.jpg
82 KB, 488x717
what stretches to do for a superkick?
>>
File: tumblr_mm18foUK3m1qhjbxeo5_250.gif (884 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm18foUK3m1qhjbxeo5_250.gif
884 KB, 250x188
>>36620517
Ask the kings of the superkick
>>
Dunno whether he was natty or not, but the physique in the OP pic is definitely attainable natty.
>>
>>36620118

Ur not gonna get buff cycling fuccboi. Two different activities altogether. Don't make stupid posts anymore.
>>
>>36620602
ur not gonna get buff playing grab ass pretend fighting in ring either
>>
>>36620110
You're like an old woman telling her grandson to go for a walk instead of lifting weights.
>>
>>36620631

Yeah you fucking will. They're grappling in there. Jumping, sprinting to the ring, flying elbows from teh top rope. Special finishing moves, literally lifting other human beings and throwing them around.

Yeah, just like riding a fucking bike.
>>
(Talking about mass-bulding roids here, not painkilers or party drugs or anything, those are different issues):

HBK def wasn't natty first time around. You think "maybe..." because he was leaner than the rest of those beefcakes, but up against a normal fit lean person he was still a beefcake in comparison. Def roided.

Second leg of his career...maybe. He was singificantly leaner.

The only top-level (main event or almost main event status) natty guy I'm aware of is CM Punk. Are there any others? Edge was always leaner than most, esp for his height.
>>
>>36621437
Was DB not natty?
>>
For most of his career, yes. But there were definitely times when he was obviously on the gear, one example that springs to mind is when he was in the NWO in WWE.
>>
File: CM_Punk_RAW_800.jpg (99 KB, 637x805) Image search: [Google]
CM_Punk_RAW_800.jpg
99 KB, 637x805
>>36621437
>cm punk
>natty

With this kind of shoulders and chest? Fuck you.
>>
>>36621725
Forgot about him. Yeah he is (was) probably natty.

William Regal? (Not main event I know)
>>
>>36622041
He was natty, but also did a hell of a lot of other crap
>>
>>36621437
Cena is natty
>>
>>36622010
Holy shit, he looks fucking terrible. I have a better physique and I've only been lifting 3 years and am also natty
>>
File: timg001.jpg (171 KB, 678x1026) Image search: [Google]
timg001.jpg
171 KB, 678x1026
>>36619655
>>36619712
>>36620110
>>36620699
>>36620734

As someone who actually has done WWE style wrestling, it is surprisingly tiring and a decent cardio workout.
BUT you do weights to get big, it would help keeping lean but it won't put mass on you.
>>
>>36622010

Does he work for Pepsi?
>>
>OP's pic
>wrestlers or competitive strength/endurance athletes of any kind
>natty
LOL
you dyel kids never fail to amuse me. keep living in a fantasy world. I mean, if you stop and learn the truth you'll literally have your heart broken
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.