[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i bought Creatine fir the first time, how should i take it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
so i bought Creatine fir the first time, how should i take it? is the loading phase just a capitalist meme to make more money ?

tl;dr can you give me some bro science on Creatine aka actual science for bodybuilding ?
>>
>>36616658
if it was a scheme to make money I'm pretty sure they would have charged you more than $10 for 3 months worth.

u dingus.
>>
>>36616675
Unless it's really cheap to make and there's lot of customers for it.

If I can make something for $3 and sell to the customer for $10, that's a $7 profit. Now, if that $7 is totally mine, I can make $1 million / year with just under 36,000 customers. I think it's safe to say they have at least that many people buying it.

Think about how well the pet rock did in the US in the 70's. It was a completely retarded thing and just to make money. Yet it was extremely cheap but due to popularity and number of orders, made millions.
>>
ok so should i go for a loading phase or not?
>>
>>36616675
>>36616748
so how about that actual science?
>>
>>36616658
5g every day until you die
loading phase is for you to get quicker through your box so you have to buy a new one again
>>
>>36616756
It's basically used to help you get that one last rep out if you are lifting 100% all out. You almost definitely don't actually need it and wont actually make use of it. You can go ahead and spend money on it and use it if it makes you fee good, but it's not really worth spending money on imo.
>>
>>36616770
My man!
Wanted to recommend the same.
>>
File: Science-Explosion.png (332 KB, 2326x1356) Image search: [Google]
Science-Explosion.png
332 KB, 2326x1356
>>36616762
>>
>>36616756
Some texts recommend 20g a day for 5 days to over load the muscle with creatine, and then a maintenance of 5g per day. I take 3.5g before a workout and it works fine. Unless you're a pro athlete or some extreme body builder you're not going to benefit much from a loading phase, you'll just be wasting your money.

Basically it helps your muscles regenerate ATP faster, when I started I had trouble getting my 5x5 bench up, I was doing like 3 sets of 5 and then 2 sets of 3 was all I could do. I won't say the creating did all the work, but it did help me with that stall.
>>
Creatine while cutting yay or nay?
>>
>>36617415
It won't hurt anything, but you'll gain 4-5 lbs due to water retention in the muscle. It goes away pretty quick if you come off it though.
>>
>>36616772
But this is wrong.

You clearly haven't actually done any research on creatine have you? Except maybe some article on a bodybuilding website and peoples opinions in places like /fit/. Lel.
>>
ON advertiser pls go
>>
>>36616772
It's not worth spending money on a supplement that has been proven over and over to enhance performance? Creatine occurs naturally in the body and is used to regenerate ATP, it helps with much more than 'that one last rep'. It helps with every set, improving the regeneration of the system needed to provide energy for brief high intensity performance. This isn't voodoo magic, it's literally basic science.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.