[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to buy new gym clothes. I have no idea what to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: HTB1UzYQJVXXXXbZXXXXq6xXFXXXt.jpg (104 KB, 554x666) Image search: [Google]
HTB1UzYQJVXXXXbZXXXXq6xXFXXXt.jpg
104 KB, 554x666
I'd like to buy new gym clothes.
I have no idea what to get. Sports tshirts and shorts make me look like I'm ready for PE, tank tops are for douchebags, sweatpants are too warm. I like compression shirts but I'm too small to wear these.
What kind of clothes can I get if I'm serious about lifting but I don't want to look like I make a living selling supplements on youtube?
>>
Sports t shirts and shorts, you fucking wanker
>>
Basketball shorts if you want shorts. Track pants if you want pants.
>>
>>36615444
Literally just a t-shirt and some form of pants/shorts.
Who gives a shit, stop being such a fag. Do you wanna lift or play dress-up?
>>
>>36615465
BB shorts are for niggers, sorry.
Track pants could be ok. Where can I get nice ones? Most have a straight cut and look terrible.
>>
>>36615470
I have to wear clothes at the gym anyway. Might as well get something decent. What kind of aspie thinks the gym is some special place where it's ok to look like shit?
>>
Nigger you're gay as fuck, fashion should be the last thing you worry about at the gym if your dyel, don't sorry no ones paying attention to you LEL

I will say tho, joggers are fucking God tier, form fitting but not *too* tight, flexible, and you can get some that even just look like regular pants at first glance. Might get a little warm during the summer but pretty much good any other time of the year, but I just wear sweats when it gets real cold because I'm not gonna freeze my dick off on the way to and from just to look cool at the gym
>>
Just wear whatever the fuck you want, how big a deal can it be? I've been wearing the same clothes since I was like 14 (tall & fat 14-year-old).
>>
Dont listen to these basic bitches. Get some tank tops, vary in color, they look nice. And 2 or 3 pair of joggers. They're good for squatting and look badass.
>>
File: ultimatemesh.jpg (857 KB, 1800x1978) Image search: [Google]
ultimatemesh.jpg
857 KB, 1800x1978
Mesh pants from gasp

Best gym pants money can buy familia
>>
>>36615465
Bball shorts suck to lift in. The way they hang over my knees is uncomfortable.
>>
I just wear some airy nike shorts, kinda like PE shorts. Used to wear trackies but the waistband makes squatting and deadlifting uncomfortable.

But seriously who fucking cares? Everyone is there to get on with their own workout. They're too busy worrying about what others thinking of them (like u r) to actually pay attention to anybody else, let alone judge them for their gym style.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.