[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of you who have had back acne, does this look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
For those of you who have had back acne, does this look like it will go away any time soon? Have had it for about a year now, not roiding, showering daily, using Duac gel at the preacription of my derma.

Also, is my back decent (muscle wise) for 4 months into a PPL routine?
>>
>>36615336
Back acne only goes away if you do laser surgery. Nothing else works. Shit is genetic
>>
>>36615345
Lies.

Just do low dose accutane m8

Like 50mg/week
>>
File: IMG_20140401_135224.jpg (217 KB, 1306x980) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140401_135224.jpg
217 KB, 1306x980
>>
File: IMG_20150919_155406.jpg (99 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150919_155406.jpg
99 KB, 480x640
>>36615546
20mg accutane
>>
>>36615496
>developed bacne after taking Accutane for half a year

What now?
>>
Are you washing your bedding regularly? That could be causing it.
>>
>>36615336
>Also, is my back decent (muscle wise) for 4 months into a PPL routine?

nah, it looks like a back of someone who is 3,5 months into a ppl routine, so you should probably kill yourself just to be safe.

On the subject, i believe that acne is a way of your body telling you that you are doing some shit wrong physically just like negative emotions and depression are signs that you are doing something wrong mentally.

For me cutting out dairy helped greatly but acne still happens quiet often(i fuck up and eat something with dairy on occasion) and fucking acne scars are still there.

So first and foremost experiment with diet. Considering that you are new to lifting and probably to the diet advice you should have enough willpower to go cold turkey on dairy and trash food and fruit for a substantial amount of time. Do that, if that doesn't help cut out eggs from your diet.

Accutane is good and all but it only kills the symptom of some bad shit that is going on inside you so i would recommend doing the diet thing and facing your insecurities about your bacne. Like, what is the worst thing that could happen? Some girl won't sleep with you because of it? It just means that she wasn't that into you in the first place which tells you that you should probably work on your confidence and your game.

Anyway, good luck.
>>
>>36615764
OP here, aside from the /fit/ sarcasm that I can't see through, is my back musculature decent or am I still DYEL?

Regarding diet, I'm not so sure what I can cut out. I eat cereal about 2 times a week and eggs maybe 2-3 times. Should I just cut these out and stick to fish/chicken/wheat protein shakes for my daily protein intake?
>>
>>36615834
>protein shakes

dairy, so start with cutting that. Also most cereal is big on sugar so also try cutting that but dairy shit is by far the biggest perpetrator.

> is my back musculature decent or am I still DYEL

What do you want me to say? Who knows, it may impress some girl but right now it looks like a back of a guy who lifted for four months, take it as you will. Will you stop lifting if it doesn't look big enough? Do you think it will EXPLODE if you adjust your routine a little bit? Well, it won't, so continue lifting and stop obsessing about stuff that you have no influence over.
>>
Have you tried fish oil? My acne clears up a ton when I take fish oil.

Try removing wheat from your diet and carbs in general along with milk.

I went from being a pimply ridden fuck to nearly perfectly clear skin just buy adding fish oil and removing wheat/dairy.
>>
File: 1434699686683.jpg (26 KB, 479x480) Image search: [Google]
1434699686683.jpg
26 KB, 479x480
>>36615933
>Everyone ITT is citing dairy as a huge acne cause

RIP my morning oats
>>
>>36615933
>>36616346

Im lactose intolerant, but there are ways around this

I buy Whey Isolate protein shakes, in contrary to Whey Concentrate theres no lactose left in it. After my workout I put oats, banana, 2 scoops, and some peanut butter in blender and drink that

Problem solved, no dairy and still got oats
>>
>>36615336
I've tried everything.
Changing bedsheets, using conditioner, cutting dairy, using fishoil. Nothings worked. I guess I'll try the coconut oil and accutane to no great effect.
>>
>>36615496
>just do 50mg of one of the most harmful drugs in the world, it's no problem"

You think it's a joke they do your bloodwork once a month? That people can have such severe side effects that their small intestine has to permanently be removed?

And use it as a way to remove scars? Something the drug clearly doesnt do?
Fuck sake, /fit/
>>
>>36616388
visit endocrinologist and check your hormone levels.
>>
>>36616401
Are you really surprised? This board is mainly populated by 18 year old who want to get prettier so that girl would fuck them. Not even fuck them, mire them so they could post a mire story here.
>>
Eat healthy, drink 3-4 liters of water every day, dont do roids, wear clean shirts every day

Pretty much all u need to do
>>
>>36616388
Please see
>>36616401
>>
So what about the scars and discoloring
Do these eventually go away on accutane as well?
>>
>>36616455
Not for everyone though
>>
File: angry tfw.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
angry tfw.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>36616455
>Don't do roids
>>
>>36616346
I've cut out diary for one month once and it didn't change anything with my acne. I guess it depends on person.
>>
>>36616455
3-4 litres is too much senpai, 2-3 is more like it. Too much water will make you piss out your vitamins.
NOT JOKING
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.