[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hahehauhuea goys im actually takings steroids https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 39025092353.jpg (118 KB, 799x731) Image search: [Google]
39025092353.jpg
118 KB, 799x731
>hahehauhuea goys im actually takings steroids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-MCMz0PAvM

>oh jk lol april fools
(but seriously i am, and this is how I can come clean without damaging my brand)
>>
>>36613860
>Everyone aIready knows this
>>
>>36613860
>6% bodyfat
>double chin

what's the name of the specific drug that does that again :)
>>
>>36613860
the comments kill me i honestly feel bad for people who think hes natty
>>
File: LOL.png (17 KB, 833x185) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
17 KB, 833x185
>>36613884

Look at this guy. Gained 22lbs in his first year so he thinks he'll look like Matt Ogus in 10 years.

Kek.

Literally sounds like the average poster on /fit/ as well.

I knew this place was full of teenagers.
>>
Hadn't he admitted it already when he made his "half natty" video.
This fuckers thing that if they did it when the were young and then drop it now they're natty for fucks sake.
>>
>>36613909
ah typical 1st year lifter delusionals of grander

why are 1st year anything's act and talk like they know it all and are so damn confident?
>>
>>36613860
God damn that motherfucker's got one hell of a moon face.
>>
File: cucks.png (31 KB, 745x410) Image search: [Google]
cucks.png
31 KB, 745x410
Why do people go out of there way to be cucks for fake natties?

I don't get it...what do they gain for "defending" them?

Why are so many people so easily manipulated? These cucks are like hostages defending the hostage taker.
>>
>>36613969
Its the exact same on /fit/. Go to any CBT and the majority of its posters are roiders, call a single one of them out and they will just say you don't lift as much as they do or your diet isn't in check and at least 2 dyel noobs will chime in to defend them and ask for their advice.

Its as bad as the personal trainer racket at this point and a really damaging phenomenon for the fitness community. I have half a mind to start a fitness forum exclusively for natties.
>>
>>36614001
That's been tried before mate, they always end up being communities of drug users in the end.

Real true natural lifters stop giving a fuck about lifting after the first 2-3 years once they realize the truth. They keep on lifting for health purposes and to stay in shape, they quit, or they get on drugs.

I'd say it's 33% stay lifting natty for health purposes, the other 33% quit, and the final 33% get on gear.
>>
>>36613860
Once again who cares. I'm so sick of you annoying cunts rubbing your ass all over other people's business. Grow the Fuck up.

If he wanted to stick his dick in a fucking blender I wouldn't care. Ho estly don't care that he takes performance enhancers. What he does to himself is literally no e of your business and thinking you should have an opinion on what people do to themselves is about a shitty as it gets.

Youre the fool here not him.
>>
>>36613927

is that a rickyism or are you too stupid to know it's delusions of grandeur
>>
>>36614066
I think it'd be possible if strict rules were in place, ie any photographic or verbal evidence of steroid use results in an auto ban

>>36614110
Pin your drugs all you want homo, just don't deny that you do it
>>
>>36613878
Dbol and test
>>
>>36614066
>33% get on gear

IT'S 5% C'MON
>>
>>36614066
>>36614156
Also any natty that gets discouraged by the loudmouthed monkeys enough to outright quit never wanted it in the first place imo.
>>
>>36614138
APRIL FOOLS LOL I KNOW HOW TO SPELL IM JUST JOKING LOL APRIL FOOLS XD
>>
>>36613860

What the fuck. He's like 8-10% bf but has a double chin. How is that even possible?
>>
>>36614764
He isn't 8-10% bf...
>>
>>36614773
Isabel....smarten up hun.
>>
>>36613860

I think even though this is obviously made as an april fool joke, hes trying to get a message out to the people who arent retarded and oblivious saying that if he admitted he was on steroids his sponsorship and career would go down the drain. The subtle message hes giving out really make me respect him more
>>
>>36614918
>hes trying to get a message out to the people who arent retarded and oblivious

This, he just can't say that shit outright.
>>
>>36614764
Stand in front of a mirror and pull your head back into your neck. Literally everyone can have a double chin.
>>
>>36614974
Explain that to all the neets and underage that inhabit this board.
>>
>>36613878
>>36613878
Diana Bol
>>
haha

NICE
>>
I remember this guy suggesting at least 2x protein/ lb bodyweight. He then said he takes 3-4x.
>>
>>36617495
Ogus is a cunt, but Ive never seen him recommend more than 1g per lb, maybe 1.25g per lb when cutting.

He gets all of his info from Eric Helms anyway.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbGtOi1hzzs
Natty as Rich Piana
>>
>>36617507
Mustve been some other manlet roider then. Some dude making chicken in bulk
>>
Matt is a low key madman and genius he says in the video indirectly that he won't admit he's on steroids because he will lose his sponsorships and lose all his money and house. Fuck off faggots.
>>
>>36614001
Yeah, but i legit never touched a steroid in my entire life and i always get accused of roiding.
And if someone defends me people claim i samefagged (even though i didn't)

It's annoying as fuck, im lean with a decent amount of muscle, but i don't have that dry or sharp look a roider has.

But Matt Ogus obviously uses roids.
>>
>>36617879
Post body and amount of years lifting.
>>
>>36618032
Not him but literally anybody who puts on mass can be accused of roiding by people, especially normies who knew you before. Ive been asked by friends and im a lightweight compared to most bodies posted in cbt
>>
>>36618032
18 months, so still a rookie
>>
>>36618160
You look natty, it's just that your deltoids are pretty defined and for 18 months you look quite good.
>>36618110
That's true, but it depends on how much mass you put on, there's only so much muscle you can put on natty.
>>
>>36614001
>Go to any CBT and the majority of its posters are roiders

W
H
A
T
>>
File: catt.jpg (40 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
catt.jpg
40 KB, 296x296
>>36613878
I've often wondered about that. How does he have such a chubby face while being so shredded? pls answer, senpai
>>
File: WMJ_emHQ.jpg (175 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
WMJ_emHQ.jpg
175 KB, 1252x1252
Matt Ogus?

More like Matt Bogus
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.