[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any /f/ work out at home? Any results?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: how-to-set-up-a-home-gym-main.jpg (104 KB, 850x567) Image search: [Google]
how-to-set-up-a-home-gym-main.jpg
104 KB, 850x567
Just wondering cause I recently got a steady workout set up at home. Real simple set up actually, and I was wondering has anyone lose weight just workout at home? I tryna lose fat and save money by not going to the gym and spending over 50 bucks.
>>
You can lose weight without moving a muscle. It's called eating less.
>>
>>36613858
Yes I understand, I weigh 178, I'm trying to get to 160 at least. I want a lower bodyfat.
>>
>>36613858
Also, if you're not going to be helpful just shut the fuck up qmd get out of my thread. You stupid bitch
>>
File: IMG_20160402_161526.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_161526.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Pretty good setup OP. Home gym master race here too. Need to upgrade to an oly bar but will have to buy all new plates and shit.

Being able to work out whenever you feel like it, wear anything you like, do stupid shit, etc is the best.
>>
>>36614416
+1
Who ever says u cant do workout at home, he doest know shit or he didnt do shit in his life...
Ive trained only with barbell and dumbells you only need enough weights and u can get enough gains. I switch to calisthenics now, its more fun for me and for that i made myself pullup bar for free and thats it, doing workouts almost everyday. Anyway i didnt stop cuz i see gains, you just have to keep going ;)
>>
>>36613848
Is that your setup? Cos I can see that being $1000+. That's 2 years of a good gym...
>>
lol was just about to make a homegym masterrace thread

almost 3 years now (started as an obese neckbeard who never held a barbell or played sports) and 1.5/2.5/3/4 in lifts, currently fat due to bulking but will be around 10% bf at 85kg (187lbs) 5'8 if i cut.
all done at home.
>>
>>36614416
What model cage is this?
>>
>>36613848
>Those framed posters

cringe
>>
>>36616726

http://www.southsidefitness.com.au/REVOLUTION-POWER-RACK-PACKAGE

That one, I'm from Aus.
>>
>>36616744
Cheers - I mean if it does last 10+ years it's a worthwhile investment.
>>
>>36614274
oh he hit a nerve....
>>
File: homemade.png (1 MB, 1364x766) Image search: [Google]
homemade.png
1 MB, 1364x766
>>36614416

all of your equipment was BOUGHT. none of it is HOMEMADE. how can you expect to build an EMPIRE if you can not LAY BRICKS yourself???
>>
>>36618227
wtf man
at least put some effort into it

these are just some pieces glued to the base of run down shoes, it's like you hate yourself

doing it yourself is considered a virtue where I live but this is just being lazy, shit empire you're talking about
>>
>>36613902
Do you have any muscle?

I ask this because I had s similar goal.

>Weigh 182, not happy with skinnyfat body.
>want to go otter mode
>lose weight till I look good
>172 meh
>162 meh
>152 I look like an empty sack of potatoes
Sure I looked thin as fuck but my body looked meh as hell. I didn't look good I just looked thin.

I have sense realized that you need muscle to look like a healthy man. I started lifting and now I am back at 185. I have a little more body fat than I would like but I am lifting manly weight volumes and when I do cut I will actually look ok.
>>
>Any /f/ work out at home?
You are on the wrong board, >>>/f/ is this way
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.