[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>butf batman body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>butf batman body
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>buff beyond belief
>>
Fucking normies. He doesn't even look like he lifts.
>>
Never change /fit/.
>>
>>36612571

Compared to the average 43 year old American he looks like a Greek god
>>
>>36613004
Exactly, and this isn't being advertised towards 20yr old girls. This is for the middle aged and up female demographic.
>>
Dadbodman
>>
>>36613487
The Incredible Bulk
>>
>>36612589
he actually looks quite good here tbqh
>>
>>36612589

Nice forearms desu senpai
>>
Nice gyno he got. Are the Hollywood personal trainers not aware of anti estrogens when you give someone roids?
>>
What's his real height anyway?
>>
>>36612571
>>36612589
All that murdering is a lot of cardio anon
>>
>>36612589
>>36612571
Is it surprising normies don't care? Most people don't have a developed sense of judgement in an activity they don't do.

Do you know what make up foundation is?
>>
shut the fuck up

he was actually squatting in the film. best batman desu.
>>
Why are you guys complaining? This is good for us! If media is portraiting Affleck as big, it makes us look even bigger in the eyes of the normies.
>>
>>36616044
>Do you know what makeup foundation is

I'm obviously not that guy you're replying to.. But cmon now. If you seriously think that question is hard to answer then you've clearly either never been with a girl or are currently with your first ever girlfriend and recently found out this stuff.

Everyone knows what the different kinds of make up are. Most men have paid for enough of it in their lifetime lol.

>>36612571
This motivates me
>>
He did look really good in the workout montage during the movie
>>
So what you will, he looked fucking great in that film. His thighs were the only saving grace of that trainwreck, 10/10 would smash.
>>
>>36616421
That wasn't him it was a body double since he got too fat

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2014/10/ben-affleck-so-fat-while-shooting-batman-that-producers-hired-a/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.