[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I understand that you're not supposed to eat within 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1375664516278.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1375664516278.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
So I understand that you're not supposed to eat within 4 hours or so of taking yohimbine due to insulin, but what if I have 6 grams of sugar? Is that little bit going to mess it up?

I ask because I like to drink a Monster rehab in the morning.
>>
>>36610067
Just drink a zero carb energy drink.
>>
>drinking monster

Never going to make it.
>>
>>36610151

it's not about the caffeine so much as the taste/mouthfeel of the rehab. i hate carbonated drinks, and the rehab is just so damn good. if i have to lay off it altogether then i will, but my question remains...
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you drink that shit?

Are you some tryhard college faggot that can't drink coffee?
>>
>>36610222

read literally one post above you dumbass.
>>
>>36610241
it says nothing about tryhard college faggots, please answer the question
>>
Monster is the only thing worse than Mt. Dew.

Try replacing it with a protein shake OP.
>>
ITT high schooler doesn't want to mention anything about age while asking full blown retarded questions about monster energy drinks

Where in your fucking world are you so worried about yohimbine eating timings when you DRINK MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>36610255

already have an AM prot shake

and no, monster rehab has 24 calories per can. not exactly soda.

>>36610338

once again

24 calories

6 grams of sugar

basically negligible
>>
Calories of what? Corn sugar? So you take some water and corn sugar with some overhyped chinese shit thrown in and you think that really does anything for you? Do you know what the placebo effect is?

Grow up
>>
I would stick to black coffee for a yohimbine regimen. Any "excessive" calorie has the potential to offset yohimbine's work due to sensitive insulin responses.

That being said, I love monster rehabs. They're good and they're good for you. Anybody who thinks otherwise doesn't know what a rehab is and just assumes it's like a regular monster (which is bad).
>>
>>36610466

thank you for actually contrbuting to the thread, man.

i don't care for coffee in the morning. i like a cold drink... maybe i'll just get some caff pills and water, haha.
>>
>>36610466
>monster rehab
>not possibly the single most processed consumable in existance

Yeah bro it says all natural on it so it's good for you! Also I'm reinforcing my own bad habit by telling you it's ok!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.